POD HD Tone

boibandido

New Metal Member
Nov 3, 2011
Hello, does someone have the joey sturgis tone for the pod hd desktop or 500? because i could find only the tone for older pods and they don't work in the pod hd. Or if you have a good tone could you post a print screen of the settings or tell me the whole settings? i want to achieve an asking alexandria, the devil wears prada, attack attack, those tight palm mutes. I know it's not all about the tone but the mixing too. but if you could help i would really appreciate it.

thanks and sorry about my bad english. :kickass:

you can pretty much do the exact same settings in it as the podfarm patch, i dont think it sounds very good though on the HD.

when i used it i went with noise gate, tubescreamer, treadplate amp, XXL cab and 87 mic.

yeah i saw this patch, but like i said, it doesn't work on the pod hd. do you got the patch? could you post a print screen of the settings? thanks

Or if you have a good tone could you post a print screen of the settings or tell me the whole settings? i want to achieve an asking alexandria, the devil wears prada, attack attack, those tight palm mutes. I know it's not all about the tone but the mixing too.

its not about the tone or the mixing, its about the playing make sure you have a decent guitar and an alright tone they just practice practice practice practice

alright, i've been playing guitar for 2 years, my guitar is a ibanez rg2ex1. i noticed that the big problem is that when i am playing together with the song with my pod it sounds awesome, but when it finish recording it doesn't sound the same, it sounds bad, i am recording straight from the pod with the usb cable, so do you guys know good mixing tutorials? because i really want to learn mixing.

that's what i was asking for, because the patch doesn't work on the hd, so ahjteam sent the link with the settings already, thanks