Good Tone With Pod Hd Pro

Johis Reed

New Metal Member
Sep 17, 2013
Earth.
hi guys, my question is the next, i have a pod hd pro, all perfect, the only question is, the pod not have a cali diamont plate and i want a good post hardcore tone, actually i use a treadplate, but i want know if i can use another amp to obtain that post hardcore sound,

tnx for all C:

The cali diamond plate is not the only/best metal/hardcore amp sim, I would't recommend asking people what to use. Go through the presets, play the same riff with different amps, a/b different tones. Experiment :) you need to do some personal soul searching like everyone else.

My favorites so far ! (and this depends on what type of drums they want and what type of bass tone)

Line 6 Big Bottom Tone
Cali Diamond Plate
Mississippi Criminal

I love the cali. Ola has a nice preset to download as well you may want to research. Do your own searching though, that will get you the best results in the end. You will be a million times more satisfied with your own tone rather than someone else's tone.

There's A Soldano amp model in there somewhere which is pretty sick. I used to use my Pod HD with the Messiah impulse and I could get a pretty awesome tone out of pretty much any amp sim in there. Something to look into. I would also recommend using the tube screamer pedal they have in there with any amp you use as it tightens it up really well.

Here's a link to that cabinet impulse:

http://www.criticalcabs.com