Pod HD300 Iced Earth Cover

alperr307

New Metal Member
Aug 19, 2011
Turkey-Ankara

hi
i just made a cover video of iced earth-travel in stygian
i only used podhd300 amp and cab sims for guitar and there is no post processing on guitars

bass guitar chain is ibanez gsr205> tse bod plugin
and drums are addictive drums

i need some feedback especially some advices on mixing drums will be appreciated :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice. Love Night of the Stormrider album. Probably their best album. The guitars are a bit undergained. Drum needs more punch, I cant hear the kick at all.

Overall it sounds very good, guitars have a good tone and are crisp and clean. drums are decent, one thing I noticed is that the snare itself sounds kind of strange. Can't really hear the kicks (in this type of music you'd like to have em up a bit more to emphasize the rhythm of the piece. Good effort, with a little more work and advice I think you could definitely come up with something really good.

Very nice. Love Night of the Stormrider album. Probably their best album. The guitars are a bit undergained. Drum needs more punch, I cant hear the kick at all.

Overall it sounds very good, guitars have a good tone and are crisp and clean. drums are decent, one thing I noticed is that the snare itself sounds kind of strange. Can't really hear the kicks (in this type of music you'd like to have em up a bit more to emphasize the rhythm of the piece. Good effort, with a little more work and advice I think you could definitely come up with something really good.

thank you very much for the feedback guys

i started to realize undergained guitars , kicks after reading your comments :)