POD XT with DFHS. prog-math metal.

melvee all of those clips sound amazing! everything sounds so pristine! What instruments are being used in the 3rd clip?

+1 on those screen shots

would love to hear full songs from you, youre definitely very talented

-Ross

I really dig the drums! Don't nag about getting comments on the mix(which already is pretty much done anyway cuz it's cool!) :p Bring us some info! XD

That third clip is amazing, I really really enjoyed that. Please make that into a full song :)
And as the others are asking haha Id love to see those screen shots.
Your bass tone is unreal as well.
Whatd you do in the hardcore bass vst?

Good job on all the clips dude, sounds amazing.

All of this is really good, it would be incredibly helpful to, I think most people if you could please post some screenshots/advice on how you managed to get this awesome mix? I think everyone really would love details on everything, especially the drum sounds...

Sounds awesome! Please post the details on how you got that sound...especially the drums....nice work!

Damn man, your mixing is so good.
I made a Pod X3 Preset with your settings

- Big Bottom
- Treadplate 4x12
- Gate
- Comp
- EQ
- eventualy Chorus

it rules.

I'am using DFHS2 I wonder how can you make your drums sound like the first clip.it's too perfect.
I spent the day doing some mixing, at the end of the day I was happy of my work. I come on UltimateMetal just for chiling and I found your Clip with perfect mixing ... mine seems so ridiculous now ... I want to die. lol.
please teach me how you did that perfect work ::worship: