PODxt + Schecter Jeff Loomis - New riffages

JoshDRAH

Aug 6, 2007
I started recording some stuff a few hours ago, been awhile since I tried to write anything, so Im trying to get back in the loop of things. My apologies for the MIDI drums, but I have no other means. Lost all my programs and samples when my computer crashed, so Guitar Pro will have to suffice for the time being. But what do you think of the guitar tone/music. The guitars are two tracks of Big Bottom panned 100/100 and two more tracks of the Criminal, panned 50/50.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/pgf242

i really like those guitars they are nice and full sounding! especially for big bottom..post patch? its hard to tell without the real drums in there man..guitar is also a tad boomy but i love the sound of your mids! is there any bass on it?

i really like those guitars they are nice and full sounding! especially for big bottom..post patch? its hard to tell without the real drums in there man..guitar is also a tad boomy but i love the sound of your mids! is there any bass on it?

Thanks man...Yeah I thought it might be a little boomy myself, but Im a sucker for a huge low end. No bass on it, as I dont have means of recording bass.

yeah man know what u mean sometimes the bass just gives it that nice fullness! mayb drop it a smidgen so you can let the bass shine and that will be br00tz. Post patch or do you not wanna?

yeah man know what u mean sometimes the bass just gives it that nice fullness! mayb drop it a smidgen so you can let the bass shine and that will be br00tz. Post patch or do you not wanna?

The patch is pretty simple...The Big Bottom model with the Treadplate 4x12 and Off Axis 57 will get your there. Drive at about noon, Bass at about 3 o'clock, mids maxxed, and adjust your highs to taste, and thats about it. No stomp boxes or extra EQ.