Poison - Crack A Smile...

TRrEiTxIxRiE DTrash

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2001
... is so so crap. How the hell can anybody think it is their best album? It's by far their worst! I heard it today for the firts time and it's dreadful, although it gets a bit better towrads the end from "That's The Way I Like It" onwards. Now I'm not a fan of Native Tongue, I think it is a bit boring, but I can safely say that it still slaughters Crack A Smile. Hollyweird is definitely their best album since Flesh & Blood (my favourite).

And the "...and more" tracks on it suck too. The demo of "Crack A Smile" sucks, and the only MTV Unplugged track that sounds good is Every Rose Has Its Thorn and I don't even like that song.

The only saviour of the whole CD is "Face The Hangman" and that is probably because it was recorded in 1988 for Open Up And Say Ahh.

What a steaming pile of horse dung. I don't get how people can think it's their best. What about Flesh & Blood? That is a brilliant hard rock album! Look What The Cat Dragged In! Excellent nasty heavy glam. Open Up & Say Ahh! So catchy!

:rolleyes:

Hahaha sorry for the burst of hate in all that, I'm just very disappointed that they did such a bad album heh. :)

I shall have a listen to "Crack a Smile" tomorrow (I only have the bootleg version). I haven't had a listen to it in a while but remember it being quite good, but nothing great.

Hahahaha. I can't believe how bad it is. I mean Poison have never put out the most brilliant albums but usually you at least get a good solid serving of good time rock and roll. On this you don't even get that. :puke:

Hey heathen, I'm listening to the CD right at this very moment (up to track 2 right now) and I still think you're talking out of your butt-hole. I think that you should go to your nearest church right now and beg forgiveness from the ROCK GODS that are Bret, Bobby and Rikki (no need to beg forgiveness from that Blues bloke cos nobody cares about him anyway, and CC should be forgiving US for singing on "Hollyweird").

Originally posted by Spiff
Hey heathen, I'm listening to the CD right at this very moment (up to track 2 right now) and I still think you're talking out of your butt-hole. I think that you should go to your nearest church right now and beg forgiveness from the ROCK GODS that are Bret, Bobby and Rikki (no need to beg forgiveness from that Blues bloke cos nobody cares about him anyway, and CC should be forgiving US for singing on "Hollyweird").

:lol: :lol: Yeah CC I am waiting!