Poison Godmachine (the song)

lumen

CKMS supporter
Jul 18, 2001
cat shelter
www.killeatexploittheweak.tk
Somebody help me before I pull out my hair.

I'm trying to replace a Century Media CD compilation that I lost by downloading mp3s of the songs and burning a new CD. (compilation CDs are extremely convenient for radio airplay)

I've found mp3s for all the songs on the CD except Poison Godmachine. Every version I've downloaded so far has been damaged or the bit rate has been way too low.

Does anyone have a good copy of the mp3 they could send me, or know where I could get one? (I've already tried Audiogalaxy and Kazaa)

Don't know if you know about this or not (I myself found out a few months ago after using audiogalaxy for a year or so).....after you do a search of the song, click on the name (it's underlined) and then click on exact version......it will show you a list of what is available......select one that has a bit rate of 192 or something.....you can also see how long the track is......hope that helps......

Thanks.
I did try that and I still kept ending up with damaged versions. Plus some versions of the song are blocked. It's all very annoying.

And I could have saved myself this frustration by just not losing my stupid CD. (arrgh!)

Well, asshole, who the fuck was trying to justify "stealing people's music"?

I have been simply trying to replace a CD that I lost (that I fucking paid for), so I can play the fucking band on the radio and earn them some fucking radio royalties.

So take your fucked-up assumptions about the quality of my musical collection and shove them up your ass.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

for the effort :D

oh btw...if you go onto any band's official forum and ask about getting their songs for free their fans will get pissed, even if you think or are justified

Excellent
I may have a copy at 128, but 192 is only for the bass, is that what really want...