Poll: An Evening with Opeth

Poll: An Evening with Opeth

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rahan

Mar 3, 2004
Montreal, Canada
:hotjump:

Ok guys, so far we have confirmation of two "Evening with Opeth" special shows scheduled for the major markets of New-York City and Chicago.

Which other major markets deserves an "Evening with Opeth" and please explain why ...

:headbang:

Montreal, becausethere is a large fan base there, and i live there, and it would be awesome, and the band seemed to rly like being here (even though at every concert they seem to say ts the best place theyve been to:p)

Montreal !

Why ?

Deliverance tour: Sold Out ! Mike says during the concert while people are screaming their guts out: "There will be no other crowd like you"

Damnation tour: Sold Out !

Lamentations tour: Sold Out !

Sounds of the Underground tour: The only date in North America that Opeth headlines ! All the other dates were headlined by Lamb of God.

Ghost Reveries Tour # 1: Sold Out ! Mike says that they will be back in February or March 2006 for the Ghost Reveries Tour # 2.

Montreal wants Opeth back !

Certainly not LA. They got Emperor. Chicago is deserving. There's always a great turnout for Opeth. They don't need support to draw fans here. I can't wait. Before I heard this was just Opeth, I was considering not going, just because of the cash. Now I can't wait. I just hope the ticket prices don't shoot up.

A Reason To Sing said:
I am blind. Opeth played in San Francisco? When.....

That would rock. Where did they play? I'm gonna bring my Fender acoustic and get the gang to sign it. With luck. That would be really cool.

Fillmore, Oct. 13

Toronto is Canada's largest centre, it has 6+ million people in the area. Easily the best place to play, if you want exposure to a bigger population (in Canada)

Rahan said:
Montreal !

Why ?

Deliverance tour: Sold Out ! Mike says during the concert while people are screaming their guts out: "There will be no other crowd like you"

Damnation tour: Sold Out !

Lamentations tour: Sold Out !

Sounds of the Underground tour: The only date in North America that Opeth headlines ! All the other dates were headlined by Lamb of God.

Ghost Reveries Tour # 1: Sold Out ! Mike says that they will be back in February or March 2006 for the Ghost Reveries Tour # 2.

Montreal wants Opeth back !

you can have the Expos thank you very little

its fairly obvious everyone is going to say their hometown is deserving enough with this stupid threads honestly dont just make a thread for the sake of making a thread thank you for wasting my time

Okay, I'm from the philadelphia area, and I completely think that philly deserves an evening with opeth, however, I'm currently in Boston and I also think that this area needs to have one as well! Boston loves opeth, gives us an extended set!