Poll: An Evening with Opeth

Poll: An Evening with Opeth

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
did you guys know there are other places outside the USA?? i live in a little country called australia, it's hard to find all tucked away down the bottom- just like canada, and there is a HUGE metal fanbase here. we don't get shit down here, and if we do its every few years.

blinkgreenozzy said:
you can have the Expos thank you very little

its fairly obvious everyone is going to say their hometown is deserving enough with this stupid threads honestly dont just make a thread for the sake of making a thread thank you for wasting my time

I didn't say my hometown. I said something 5 hours away. I made a good case. Thank you for wasting my time.

Montreal because I live here. :) And because the Montreal scene is CRAZY for bands when they play...

If I was still in the Bay Area, I'd vote for SF.

A Reason To Sing said:
I am blind. Opeth played in San Francisco? When.....

That would rock. Where did they play? I'm gonna bring my Fender acoustic and get the gang to sign it. With luck. That would be really cool.

Um...yeah, they've only played SF like 6 times since 2001!
BWP tour - The Pound
Deliverance tour #1 - The Pound
Damnation tour - Fillmore
Deliverance tour #2 - Fillmore
SOTU - Shoreline (ok, not SF, but that was the Bay Area date)
GR tour #1 - Fillmore (wasn't there...saw them in Toronto and Montreal)

rowanr said:
did you guys know there are other places outside the USA?? i live in a little country called australia, it's hard to find all tucked away down the bottom- just like canada, and there is a HUGE metal fanbase here. we don't get shit down here, and if we do its every few years.

quit yer bellyachin'....they're going to Aus. AND NZ in a couple of months....

Montreal by default because it kicks more ass than any other city.

Toronto only has Leafs fans and they suck. :0

All other cities are obsolete anyways.

Now I suggest everyone goes to Montreal unless they want crazy people yelling in freakish Quebecer french accents. :p

This has nothing to do with the fact I live in Montreal. :D

Seattle has been quite the hotspot for just about ANYBODY to come on up and play for all of us. Our small venues become jam packed when any bands like Stratovarious, Into Eternity, Strapping Young Lad, and Opeth come into town. We are PURE FUCKING METAL in Seattle.

Sehs said:
Toronto only has Leafs fans and they suck. :0
Last time I checked, The leafs are ahead of Montreal by 9 points.

If we suck, than you guys suck more :p

I voted for Toronto, only because London is too far for me to drive to. I'd be content with a normal show in Toronto, but nooooo.... it had to be in London this time around. >.<

shanky said:
Last time I checked, The leafs are ahead of Montreal by 9 points.

If we suck, than you guys suck more :p

I voted for Toronto, only because London is too far for me to drive to. I'd be content with a normal show in Toronto, but nooooo.... it had to be in London this time around. >.<
No he said that the leaf fans suck. Which they do. Leaf fans are ignorant assholes who are insane. Final.

Rahan said:
Montreal !

Why ?

Deliverance tour: Sold Out ! Mike says during the concert while people are screaming their guts out: "There will be no other crowd like you"

Damnation tour: Sold Out !

Lamentations tour: Sold Out !

Sounds of the Underground tour: The only date in North America that Opeth headlines ! All the other dates were headlined by Lamb of God.

Ghost Reveries Tour # 1: Sold Out ! Mike says that they will be back in February or March 2006 for the Ghost Reveries Tour # 2.

Montreal wants Opeth back !

:headbang:

I respond with full agreement. :Spin:

This poll is pretty usefull because you get to know where the majority of the biggest fans(the ones losing their time on the forum for every bit of information) comes from. I realise we are a lot from Montreal, just like me... So even if it changes nothing, we would still deserve this evening with the most.