Status
Not open for further replies.

cookiecutter

Proceed to Ultraslamming
Feb 10, 2006
Toronto ON
slam-minded.blogspot.com
Here are the top 5 nominees for most knowledgeable poster

These names are in no particular order. Also in some categories there were a few people with many nominations and a bunch with one. When this happened I used my best judgment for who should and could win. For example someone nominated Blue Jay for MVP. Obviously I didn't put him in the poll.

Necuratul, overall. However, MalignParidigm has proved pretty knowledgeable when it comes to black metal and old school death metal. V5 is pretty knowledeable so he comes close as well.

Yeah, there's pretty much no surpassing the epic level of metal nerdiness that is Necuratul.

You know what would be funny? If you actually talked about Metal on a Metal message board for once.

You know what would be funny? If you actually talked about Metal on a Metal message board for once.

You know what would be really great? If you removed the large object that is rammed up your asshole, stopped trolling my posts, and realized that I pretty much only post in the social forum you fucking moron.

Besides, why would I want to talk metal with some snob like you? I don't give a shit what you listen to, nor anyone else. There's nothing intriguing or original to talk about on metal forums anymore that hasn't already been done before.

It's because I think the Social Forum in general is a stupid fucking idea and should have nothing to do with GMD. Half the people that post there don't even bother going to the main section, and I find that annoying because this is, first and foremost, a Heavy Metal discussion forum, and not a random social forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.