Votes: 5 9.6%
  • V5

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • MalignParadigm

Votes: 3 5.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's because I think the Social Forum in general is a stupid fucking idea and should have nothing to do with GMD. Half the people that post there don't even bother going to the main section, and I find that annoying because this is, first and foremost, a Heavy Metal discussion forum, and not a random social forum.

Boo fucking hoo. You're better off bringing this up with someone who gives a shit, and can actually do something about it. Y'know, kinda like Deron, the owner. Not to mention, if you don't like the Social Forum, then don't click the icon to get into the Social Forum. But ultimately that brings up a situation in which, you volunteered to be a mod at GMD, and part of that job is moderating the Social Forum. So if you don't want to do that, then ask Deron to take your powers away, and you'll never have to worry about it. Alot of us would actually be pretty pleased with that decision.

King Richard, you got one thread locked and I don't want to see it happen again. Your petty arguments are tiresome and inane. Please stop or take them elsewhere and let these threads do what they were meant to do.

CC, you might want to tell Nec to stop starting shit with me in the first place. In the other thread, he made some comment to me and I replied to him and he locked it. So I'm not going to be the scapegoat for all of this shit. He does it all the time, runs his mouth, then to make himself look cooler he deletes my posts, or just locks threads so I can't say my peace. It just looks like I'm starting all of this crap, but I'm not.

I mean, you did see that he is the one who engaged me in this thread right? All I'm doing is defending myself.

Fact of the matter is, as a mod and someone who comes off as if he can do no wrong, he shouldn't be starting shit like that in the first place.

You started shit with your "a lot of cock sucking going on in this thread" comment, just like you did in the other thread, you schmuck. Now shut the fuck up for once.

You started shit with your "a lot of cock sucking going on in this thread" comment, just like you did in the other thread, you schmuck. Now shut the fuck up for once.

Sorry for speaking my mind. Still doesn't take away the fact you're probably the second biggest hypocrite on these boards. "I think the social forum is stupid duur huurr." But yet you post there more than you do on the metal discussion.

Duur duurr because it's 1000 times more active and is thus inevitable you dumb cunt dur hur hur. Just because somebody things that I have the most knowledge about Metal (which isn't necessarily something to be proud of" doesn't mean they're fucking sucking up to me. What do you or they think they'll get out of voting for me? Not even to mention the fact that the only people I'll know voted for me would be the ones who mentioned so in the thread since the poll is private.

Duur duurr because it's 1000 times more active and is thus inevitable you dumb cunt dur hur hur. Just because somebody things that I have the most knowledge about Metal (which isn't necessarily something to be proud of" doesn't mean they're fucking sucking up to me. What do you or they think they'll get out of voting for me? Not even to mention the fact that the only people I'll know voted for me would be the ones who mentioned so in the thread since the poll is private.

So it's inevitable for you to admit to being a hypocrite in the sense that you hate the social forum, but yet post there more often than in the metal forum, you know considering this is first and foremost a metal forum and all. Thanks for proving my point.

Now, had you said, "I only check the Social Forum because I volunteered to moderate it as well as the Metal Forum and only for that reason." Not only would it make more sense, I would completely condone it. But it's not true. Thus proving I am right and you are wrong.

I don't necessarily think people are "sucking up" to you. I just think they are voting based solely on the false front you pose, along with voting for the wrong reason, not to mention the board isn't filled with the most intellectual people in the world, but great people none the less. Considering these polls were derived from the Social forum, metal had nothing to do with any of these categories. So why everyone assumed that voting in the Most Knowledgable Poster category was based on your "metal" knowledge, I have no idea. Yeah sure, you know alot about metal, but who gives a shit? That's your thing, you blow all your money and spend most of your time listening to uber-obscure bands, that no one gives two shits about for some self-gratification, good on you. But as far as general knowledge, your inexperience shines through on alot of topics. You can't assume you have a firm grasp on everything, just because of what you read, or what someone in your family told you they heard. Alot of things that happen in life are better learned from actually doing, or putting yourself in such a situation to figure it out yourself. Thus not making you the most knowledgable person on this board. Thus why I have my opinion. Thus why I made my comment. And thus why I keep replying to your posts which you have done nothing but restorted to name calling. Horray.

...and you wonder why I get annoyed at you KR. Who cares? What is there to prove? What do you have to gain by continuing to argue this pointless crap? Are you trying to prove that you are the most knowledgable?

I, as just one of many dummies, assumed this meant metal knowledge. Why shouldn't it? Metal is the one thing that unites everyone here.

I don't care why you get annoyed with me.

I care.

Nothing, just speaking my mind.

Nothing.

No.

Because these are like popularity contests is why. None of the categories specified metal in them, including "the most knowledgable." There is no reason to think otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.