Votes: 2 40.0%
  • HEAVENFALLS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • both

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • neither

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
I like the idea of a Doom playing Madfest, but a Doom that is like Imago Mortis not like say My Dying Bride. Stay on the Candlemass and Solitude Aeternus side of things. Heavenfalls lacks a powerful singer while the music is good I think the singer lacks power.

I like the idea of a Doom playing Madfest, but a Doom that is like Imago Mortis not like say My Dying Bride. Stay on the Candlemass and Solitude Aeternus side of things.
If I get the kind of money I'm hoping to get for the 2008 roster, Solitude Aeternus is the first band I'm contacting!

Heavenfalls lacks a powerful singer while the music is good I think the singer lacks power.

Really? I feel quite the opposite. Granted their vocalist isn't near what Floor, Tarja, Anette, or Simone can belt out, but I think she holds her own pretty well and brings some power to the table. I dug through the half-German/half-English website they have listed for ordering their CD based on the song "Go Away"... I love it!

Now with all that said, if I were to find myself having to choose between seeing Imago Mortis or Heavenfalls live and I could only pick one, I'd go for Imago Mortis. They knocked my socks off when I first heard them :headbang:

I went with neither again...jeez, I'm a picky prick. The edge would definitely go to IM, as Heavenfalls did nothing at all for me. Though in reality, neither band really flipped my switch.