Quick Poll: Which of these two bands do you like the best?

Which do you like better - listen and vote!

• Ancient Creation

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • Bonded By Blood

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Both

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Neither

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
Whoa Ancient Creation is from Kansas City!!! I had no idea anyone else in this god forsaken hell hole liked Prog/Power, and they are playing a show tonight as well might have to check it out.

I think AC could be better than Bonded by Blood, but it is too hard to tell since the quality of recording is so different.

I voted for Bonded By Blood. I didn't really care for the singer from Ancient Creation, so that put me off a bit...just one man's opinion.

NP: Devo - Freedom of Choice

Ancient Creation is an amazing live band. I have seem them several time and have never been disappointed. After Checking out Bonded by Blood I became an instant fan. I would be worth the trip to see both of these bands at the same venue!
myspace.com/meatshankband

First post here.
I play bass for Ancient Creation. I just wanted to say that I listened to Bonded By Blood and they are great. I love bay area thrash (Bonded By Blood is one of my all time favorite albums) and these guys bring it hard.
I would love to get down to Texas and play a show with these guys. Or maybe take a trip to Cali.

Keep it metal,
Andy

First post here.
I play bass for Ancient Creation. I just wanted to say that I listened to Bonded By Blood and they are great. I love bay area thrash (Bonded By Blood is one of my all time favorite albums) and these guys bring it hard.
I would love to get down to Texas and play a show with these guys. Or maybe take a trip to Cali.

Keep it metal,
Andy

Hey Andy! Thanks for joining up on the forum! I found you guys on myspace, somehow. I think you all sent a message and a friend request to my Madfest profile, and Bonded By Blood did the same. Thrash is a part of Madfest, but I know my audience is a bit biased, so I was testing the waters for which direction I should pursue heavier than this past month's event. Looks like Ancient Creation is winning by a landslide! Congrats! And yes, Bonded By Blood sure do bring the game to the table!

Thanks for posting, keep in touch and definitely let me know if you get more material up. Keep an eye out for when open submissions begin for the 2008 lineup (hint: it'll be very soon!) :)

~Tammy
Texas Madfest

Ancient Creation is an amazing live band. I have seem them several time and have never been disappointed. After Checking out Bonded by Blood I became an instant fan. I would be worth the trip to see both of these bands at the same venue!
myspace.com/meatshankband

Hey Meatshank! Welcome to the forum! Thanks so much for the great words about each band! I'm glad I could turn you onto Bonded By Blood, I hope you get to see them live soon! I became an instant fan too :cool: If you find other cool bands that are prog, power, or thrash, please post them here on the forum (new thread is fine!) so we can all check them out! :headbang: Keep postin!

~Tammy
Texas Madfest