Poll:What the fuck is Steve doing?

LordFireworm

May 26, 2002
Visit site
Well I had intended to post a URL from TestamentLegions.com for this but apparently they dont want me to...
Anyway,its a pic of Steve with his right hand palm on the neck of his bass.I cant figure out if he is doing some percussive thump or making the finished movement of a downward strum.
Its on the pics page and he is wearing a San Jose Sharks hockey Jersey.
On a semi-related note,can you get Mighty Ducks jerseys with Emilio Estevez on the back?
That would be the shit yo'.

I see that picture and I wonder myself...what the fuck am I doing?

Well that night we were in St.Louis and it was game 7 in the playoffs and San Jose and St.Louis were tied 3 games a piece. I got to watch the final minutes on stage as the Sharks eliminated the Blues in front of hundreds of pissed off Blues fans. It was a great feeling when the bar tender walked all the way over to the stage to flip me off for being so obviously happy for my home team in his city.

The jersey was a little message to the St.Louis fans that Cali was in da house 'yo!

:lol:

That's F'n awesome!

Too bad you missted much of that game. That was awesome... And you were there that night? Oh shit... bet you got a LOT of crap.. ahhaha

I like guys like Sturm, Thornton, Harvey, Ricci, Nolan, Marchment...those guys aren't afraid to skate around bloody and they get pumped to play and you can tell. You can see spit fly when they score, tears flowing when they're pissed and they all scrap.
Some of the calm guys are cool too, Marleau is awesome as is Dampousse. Ragnarsson is a mastermind, and Stuart is sneaking up on greatness.
Selanne is a dog and Rathje is a slug.
But since those guys always have to work together, my favorite one man show is definitely Nabokov.

Originally posted by HippieOfDoom
It was a great feeling when the bar tender walked all the way over to the stage to flip me off for being so obviously happy for my home team in his city.
nice. and cali is ALWAYS in tha hizouse.
-neal