Polotics of Ecstasy, hehe

NeoN

Next in Line
Nov 24, 2001
England
the first time i played POE it was in my front room and it was on full blast from start to finish.

The last song had finished and i was on my computer when about 10 minutes later the hidden sample came on.

With it being the first listen i didnt know this.

anyway, i about shit myself, i shot up off my chair with this heavy breathing type sound filling the room. i had no clue where it was coming from, i thought my dog was dying or something, heart was beating because i thought something was wrong. i was shaking afterwards but it was funny as shit thinking about it.

i just didnt know where it was coming from even though the speakers were facing me on the wall. Scary stuff. I always expect it now so im always prepared. :)

Anyone else get a fright from this?

(just thought id share my little story with you)

ha ha. yeah. same thing happened to me. I went to sleep at the end of the cd, and then that noise shit came on.

HOLY FUCK WAS I AWAKE QUICK!! :lol:

I was playing "Grand theft Auto" when I listened to PoE. Somehow I did not notice that the CD ended and so I got shocked as this damned thing came out of my speakers (and I couldn't finish the mission!! argh!)...and guess what;nearly the same shit with "Dreaming Neon Black"!:mad:

I got freaked by it too. I think I got it at a pretty good time too to get freaked out. The CD finished, I was falling asleep in and out of conciousness was I was somewhat out of it and then it started and I had NO IDEA what the fuck was going on. I was looking all around and my heart started racing and I was getting all freaked out. Woah. Something freaky my way came.

haha, it still gets me off gaurd. Ialways go to bed with 5 fresh cd's on deck. hehe, MANY TIMES I have been awakened to this freaky as sounds. ITs good stuff.