Reality check!!! Hehe.. ;)

Iris

Multis Periculis Supersum
Aug 31, 2001
α Piscium
Hey peeps!

Oh, yes..i'm still alive, kicking and breathing!
It's been ages, i know..but i cannot forget this place and i miss you guys very much lately! (sob, sob..geez, some things just do not change, do they? :loco: )
I still do not have a job, yeah well..a few hours at a callcentre but i do not like it over there. The people who attend to be my bosses are really the most useless players i have ever met and they think every girl or woman that works for them, has only one command between their ears: open your legs and i will fuck you up to a new level and more important job!
And i think i have more between my ears than that, so i am having a hard time there, trying to make sure they won't bother me again when they think they can insult me or play with me. I hate that so much but ah well, in one or another way, they will learn...i do not doubt myself in that! ;)

images

I do not like to get fucked up, i want to work myself up! I know i have the abilities but things are not going well here in Holland, especially when you are out of a job. It's hard to get one these days..but i won't give up.
I have had a few opportunities and at one job, it took them 3,5 hours to decided which one they wanted to have in their team, it was between me and another guy. They didn't wanted to swim the sea with me because i do not
have enough experience. (not in their working-field)
They wanted to have me, they thought about taking me and pay extra attention to my first weeks and working methods, but they simply didn't have the money, time and persons to do that with me. In other words: It's a shortcome in their company, not to take me in. They did gave me a huge dose of feedback and it sounded all great but still..i do not have a job. That's why i am thinking of starting my own business but that is still so fresh and fragile..that i do not have more to write about right now. :D

piscesnice.jpg

WHA! in these few months that i have been away a lot of things happend and it's just too much to write about in this message.
I hope you all are doing great and well, i just miss u guys!
When i have a job that pays me enough money i will have the opportunity to get connected to the net again, so untill then it will be like this.
So, be happy i am not overloading this site right now..or weep because you miss me so much..it's all even to me!

empathie.jpg

-x-
Iris

hmm vet weer iemand uit nederland tegen gekomen hier.

ik ben blij datk nu even geen werk hoef te zoeken aangezien ik nog bij me ouders woon en eerst school af moet maken...ROC...maja

nog succes met werk zoeken :p

Hey girl!

Nice to hear from you too!
I'll stick around, just not constantly... but i will not fade away!
'Till soon!

-x-
Iris

tilburg.jpg

Mooi he? 't wapen van Tilburg!! Waar zit jij ergens?
(ennuh.. d'r zijn niet veel hollanders hier, maar genoeg om 't gezellig te maken! :Spin: En ach ja, die amerikanen varen wel bij onze "nuchtere mentaliteit" zoals ze nederlanders wel eens bestempelen. :loco:
Tot gauw!

haha yup :p...ik zit in nijmegen...is ook wel gezellig tijdje terug was ik nog in tilburg naar in flames concert :D

alleen jammur dat hier in nijmegen nooit zulke bands optrede

Do you want me to come over there and sort them out for you?

I'll do it ya know.

By the time I am done with them you will be running the company...........or unable to work at any job ever again. It could go either way.

Nice to see you around though.

IIIIIRRRRRIIIIISSSSSS! *runs around flapping his arms frantically*

Shit, great to hear from you. You should get a tape recorder and have it on next time your boss propositions you, and then you can sue for sexual harassment. (Well, probably...I dunno the laws about that in Holland). But yeah, it's awesome to hear you're still around and that your morals remain uncompromised. ;)

Hope you get your net connected soon. We miss you.

Hey lady!! Long time no hear. I'm sorry you are having a hard time with the job front. I'm glad to see you in such high spirits though. Let me know next time you are on the msn chats, k?

I still have couch space for when you make it over to this side of the world. ;)

since i'm to lazy to look for an introduction thread i will use this one :D
i haven't visited UM in a LONG time but now i'm back for some random reason hehe. oh and does anyone know is nevermore are going to do a NA headlining tour?! its been to long!!!!!!

IRIS! There's so much we have not talked about. How I miss you so. :D The waves have changed a little for me, not dramatically though. Maybe they will do the same for you. I'm glad to see you around; I haven't talked to you in for-freaking-ever.

Wow!!

how great to hear from you guys!
Cool, you still remember, do you..lil? ;) I will do it, when i will come over there..it's just a long swim, through the ocean... ;)
Yeah, into high spirits, it's just a matter of time untill i will drop off or fly so high that i can't come back anymore but hey..i'm a dreamer and nothing can keep me off that, that's the only thing that makes me feel and i need that, period.

!
ram.gif
!

And uhm...the more you start to think about stuff and you actually use that thought?... reality acts like it...o_O !!
ok, i'm off for now...just don't forget to breathe, when you are out of breath!

-x-
Iris

P.S. Sis, i love you...let's see who calls first, ok?
I bought a new telephone-card so.. make sure you catch my drift and we will speak soon, sweety!
"Good to hear you cleaned your garden girl..weeds are bad when they overgrow"! ;) Keep them short or wipe 'm out!!!
! I LOVE YOU !
:D