listening to nevermore while on ecstasy=awesome

• Thread starter metallica sucks cock
  • Start date
M

metallica sucks cock

i got into nevermore because a friend of mine had burnt "politics of ecstasy" from napster. he wouldnt have bought the album legitimately anyway, much less heard these guys if it wasnt for napster. he may have made a cassette copy like those hypoctites metallica....suing napster is biting the hand that feeds. anyway..... i was under the influence of ecstasy, laughing gas and beer when i heard the title track. it was so damn awesome. and it still sounds good even if youre not drugs! the next day, i went to the record store and bought every nevermore album, and encouraged all my friends to do the same.

so the morals of this story are :

1. music is a much different commodity than apples and oranges( a concept that metallica is too stupid to comprehend) and one cd burnt from napster created 20 new nevermore fans and more $$$$ for them.

2. metal sounds awesome when youre rolling. i dont know why everyone says its impossible to listen to while rolling.
last time i rolled, even slipknot sounded good(but not after i was done)

I don't trip out on ectasy, therefore I don't call it tripping, Ecstacy is no good though, fun drug, but isn't good for a lot of use, does bad shit... stick to mushrooms and acid, that is much better, especially experiencing Nevermore

rolling= on ecstasy
tripping= on acid or shrooms. theres a difference.
and i dont care what the ravers call it.....they suck almost as much cock as metallica!

"ecstasy" in the traditional sense of the word can be attatined in much better ways than MDMA.
Nevermore on psychedelics is something surreal because its like existing as the source of the music synchronistically as the listener of the music. Nevermore speaks for a big picture, a human picture, a world picture and a big psychedlic geometric hallucination...

like I said above, ecstacy is a great drug, very good euphoria, but not for a lot of use... I feel a lot greater ecstacy after a long hard day sitting back and smoking a bowl... that is my ecstacy, and hey I am doing it right now... but all in all do what you'd like, be that ecstacy, weed, acid, coke, heroin, do whatever makes you feel good, but don't come crying to me when it is time to kick the heroin cold turkey, have fun you fucks