NEVERMORE ring tones????

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
This is ZANEX. Haven't been here for awhile and I hope all is well with all you "Neverheadz" and lovers of quality music. Anyway, does anyone have any links to where I can get a Nevermore ring tone for my Cingular cell phone. I guy I work with downloaded the "hidden message" from POE (Freedoms never free/The politics of Ecstasy are these, etc.. with the "eerie" guitar at the end of the C.D.) but I don't know how to get it to my phone. Any help or suggestions appreciated in advance.

Zane

My phone plays mp3s. i hacked it and set it like a sort of hard drive, so I just toss one on it and choose it as my tone. :D

Speak of the devil... I do it just like DBZ boy up there, 'cept Verizon tried to hide my settings. Hex editor and phone hacking tools ftw.

NoLordy said:
My phone plays mp3s. i hacked it and set it like a sort of hard drive, so I just toss one on it and choose it as my tone. :D

Speak of the devil... I do it just like DBZ boy up there, 'cept Verizon tried to hide my settings. Hex editor and phone hacking tools ftw.

Yeah I make my own too, i had to hex my verizon Moto E815 and then use the transflash chip to transfer songs and clips that I make.. I gotta really bad ass NM related ring tone right now :lol: