Darkspot "organizes" the Nevermore cd section...

dreaming neon darkspot

natures' retard
May 13, 2002
in times of grace
(yes, more of Darkspot's innane stories. But this one is actually less irrelevant than my other ones.)
Okay, I was at the mall earlier tonight, and, as we all know, mall cd strores pretty much all suck ass. I was there waiting for my mom to finish buying her new cell phone at the Cingular store and looking to kill time. So, I walk over to their Heavy Metal section, which actually isn't that bad. Out of habit, I flip through the Nevermore cds.
Dead Heart in Dead World
Enemies of Reality
Enemies of Reality
In Utero- Nirvana.

Me- *tries to comprehend suddenly being faced with a Nirvana cd in the Nevermore section*
So, upon realizing that some severly retarded dumbass must've been looking at this cd, decided on buying it but then made a snap decision to drop it while they were only a few feet away from the counter and planted it in the 'N' section of the heavy metal cds, I fight the urge to track down said dumbass and beat them in the face with a baseball bat for polluting the wonderful-ness of Nevermore with the foul-ness of Nirvana (though that is, actually, the painfully-overrated and mediocre band's better cd), and, instead take the cd and walk all of the way across the store to put it where it should be, and away from the real music.
That is my tale of Carroll Countian-woe.

Oh, and I got a cell phone, too. I was sitting in the car, while my mom went into the groccerry store, playing "Deep Abyss":D

but then someone who's looking for that wont be able to find it, and a stupid rap fan wont buy it anyways. you're actually screwing some metalhead.
-neal

To Bid You Farewell said:
Haha I do that sometimes... although I think the people watching me do it think i'm a loser of sorts..

It's a tough job, but someone's gotta do it, eh?

Yeah, I'll go into a cd store and, if their selection sucks, I'll start meticulously organizing everything. I see it as a silent protest, saying "Your selection sucks and your employees suck, too." Hahaha...

I remember spending one day in HMV sneakily moving all the pop crap (ie puddle of mudd etc) from the metal section to the pop section. Unfortunately not sneakily enough... I was "asked politely" to leave the store lol

ct_thrash said:
heheh good job laura :headbang:

Yep... it was like my duty, seeing as how I was probobly the only person in that mall tonight with truly good musical taste.

I saw a couple of whiggers in there with baby strollers. Apparently their bitches and ho's are giving out more often than usual... *shudder*

TheDreamingMind said:
I remember spending one day in HMV sneakily moving all the pop crap (ie puddle of mudd etc) from the metal section to the pop section. Unfortunately not sneakily enough... I was "asked politely" to leave the store lol

Hahaha, I haven't been asked to leave yet.

Nooo... I like alternative. Well... not when it comes to Nevermore, but... No, Nevermore are too strong to be infected by Nirvana-itis. I think they developed an immunity to grunge... maybe it's the living in Seattle...

To Bid You Farewell said:
owings mills mall has soooo many wiggers, it's quite amusing......... but hot topic just makes me break out in tears of laughter. some of the articles of clothing in that store scare me........:ill:
Hahaha, yeah. I think I should go in there and teach them what real Goth is.
"Invader Zim is not Goth. Pink bunnies are not Goth. Punk is not Goth. Punk and Goth are to stay at least 100 yards away from each other at all times..."

the cd store at the providence mall is awesome... i even found the dragonlord cd there... i think its because there are a couple metalheads who work there and make sure it has good shit

as for nevermore, i've seen everythin (including in memory) except the s/t in that store