Nevermore from a musical aspect.

Dec 5, 2002
Dallas
Okay this sort of subject has probably been posted before, but i just got here.
The first Nevermore CD i bought was The Politics of Ecstasy like 3 or 4 years ago. I noticed right away how great the guitar riffs on this album were (nothing like my favorite, DNB). I love the harmonized lead and rhythm parts within the songs on Nevermore's albums. I have been playing guitar for over 6 years, and i am very pleased to see a band that hasnt fallen victim to te nu-metal trend and can waste most of these horrible heavy rock/ rap/ metal or whatever the hell you want to call them guitarist nowdays. Hail to Nevermore. cant wait for the new album.

Originally posted by En Vind Av Sorg
i am very pleased to see a band that hasnt fallen victim to te nu-metal trend

Dead heart in a dead world? eh? it has its mallcore moments .... :err:

oh and welcome to the board . ... . .. . .

hello.gif

but i'm quite aware what the terms mean re-read my post i said i was sick of the dimwits who use those terms to describe or compare every band nowadays:rolleyes:

Dimwits who use these terms? Please do not take for a simple minded moron. I am not one of those people who lump metal together. how would you see fit to classify these bands. I was simply stating a fact that Nevermore is far superior to these types of bands, you possibly disagree from the tone of your reply. What would you label the types of bands that incorporate Rap/ hip hop into what they like to call metal. DHIADW was not a bad album, but DNB was my favorite over all. Thanks for the welcome.

Originally posted by En Vind Av Sorg
Dimwits who use these terms? Please do not take for a simple minded moron.------------i did not specifically say you......... I am not one of those people who lump metal together........................GOOD glad to hear that-------------------------- how would you see fit to classify these bands.-------------i don't classify except for death metal as that to me means balls out heavy........................ I was simply stating a fact that Nevermore is far superior to these types of bands,.............duh!!!!............ you possibly disagree from the tone of your reply..................no just sick of those terms they are so overused .........Thanks for the welcome.
.....ha no problem :p get used to it they like to mess with people here but it's all good...well maybe except for guerrilla:lol: :lol: -----------beware of rebirth-speak:D

Ahhh... more Marylanders... so Darkspot and I aren't completely alone in this place... we hicks are here in Carroll County, which is mostly cornfields. :lol:

As for Nevermore musically, well, I was only introduced to Nevermore in the past year, but I have to say that their music is some of the most fucking incredible stuff I've ever heard... I really enjoy the fact that their music doesn't all sound painfully similar...

As for the rap-metal... *vomit* I don't care what you want to call it, it's shit.

EnVind>>>

I live a few miles from Frederick .... in Frederick County

west of Baltimore , northwest of DC ...

in a valley full of cows

:D