When listening to Nevermore, what...

metalized

Sep 10, 2001
not there
do you feel?
I don't post a pole, because the human emotions are too many and from my experience in listening to Nevermore a man/woman can have any emotion listening to NEVERMORE.

It gets me pumped too. I just get so excited and in the mood for very LOUD music when I hear it. Also, when I listen to some of the slower songs it calms me down. One song(The Heart Collector) depresses the hell out of me on occasion because it reminds me of a certain time of my life that was very depressing indeed.

But most of the time, I get pumped up and hyper because it's so damn good!

pump-up...

NEVERMORE COULD NEVER GET ANYONE to have hand tremors.

Songs like "This Sacrament" that have a nice groove to them get my adrenaline pumping and make me wanna enter the craziest mosh pit. Songs like "The Heart Collector" are mandatory listenings for when I'm depressed or upset because they help me cope with my feelings and such.

Emotional release. Screaming out, as such. Nevermore rules, but they're music isn't fast or angry enough to get me pumped. If I want to feel that, I listen to Impaled Nazarene, or The Crown, Dying Fetus, Angel Corpse. But Nevermore has such complex emotion in their music. When I'm feeling the strange, compelx feelings of frustration, sadness, mourning but also an odd hopefullness, nothing quite compares to listening to Nevermore. Their music, like a few of my other favorites, surpasses a singular mental state of being, or emotional expression. Which is in a large part what I love about them.

So, that's my thought.

Jimbo

Well, I have gotten two tickets while listening to Nevermore. (I used to drive an 86 Monte V8 "cop magnet") lol, but now I have a car with cruise control!!! Needless to say, they get me goin'...

Well, I have gotten two tickets while listening to Nevermore. (I used to drive an 86 Monte V8 "cop magnet") lol, but now I have a car with cruise control!!! Needless to say, they get me goin'...

Jody42147!!! I've got a speeding ticket and three harsh warnings while listening to POE in my car. (1971 'LC' Torana... australian cop magnet!... I'll post a picture of one if anone's interested)

Good to see that nevermore insights us to obey the law...

:lol:

Their music makes me feel above the world. Not like I'm better than anyone, but that I'm on a higher level than usual, like I'm floating about the world.

-I guess it makes sense that music can be people's anti-drug since music makes people feel all these different ways.