Pondering a Wall video.....

The Dope

Hi.
Sep 19, 2002
Virginia
Visit site
Umm, whatever happened to it? I thought it was very cool...then it vanished when the new website went up.

Interrogation.jpg

I WANT ANSWERS, DAMMIT!

No luck on that front. Unless the whole untoldgood.com thing was a joke, as it returned no website. Does that mean there's no trace of it left to be found?

Yeah, some search results seemed to point in the direction of untoldgood.com, but as you said, it does seem to be down at the moment. What's the story behind the video anyway? I don't remember reading much about it in interviews or anything, and it's been like 2 years since I last saw it. For some reason my curiousity has sparked back up again.

hehe the story is that our friend ben wanted to do some final cut pro stuff for his senior project in school, so he decided to do a music video. (nowadays he's a professional FCP editor and works on P Diddy and Playboy videos!)

Anyway so he picked Pondering a Wall, he wrote the concept and just shot a bunch of green screen stuf. It was mostly for fun and for his project really... moreso than an actual 'official' or releasable video. You can tell by watching it that it's supposed to be somewhat campy.

That's what I liked about it. I think it really fit the whole self-produced 8-track sound of that album. I really think you guys hit on something with the production on that, in all honesty. For the songs on there, the sound of the album complemented them well.