Will KD every make a video, eh?

hahahah the floorpunching dude was rocking out to the harcore band that went on directly after us...sigh.

I have a video of a maudlin concert featuring a nirvana cover and a metallica cover but it is going to remain on video, I am afraid.

frost_giant said:
Watching the video strikes me as Toby has a very exotic face. It reminds me of Freddy Mercury at times.

Toby, what background do you come from?

That's a very nice and tactful way of saying that Toby's 'kinda funny lookin' isn't it?

dude, this video is awesome. much better than all the hi production shit i see sometimes on mtv.

the "ideas" towards the video are good, different. it seems you're all on *****! auha... see, i really liked it. You should try to work more on videos, even if home ones and that mtv won't show. But who needs mtv when Youtube is there?

please, rerecord this album! so good but the sound...urgh! why is the video sound better?

finally, come to Brazil! i will be in the audience,be sure!

That video was sort of hilariously awesome.

I dont see how Ecto says the sound was better. It was lo-fi gurgly 2kbps sounding to me.

The majority of the video reminded me of Windows 95-98 desktop backgrounds and screensavers.

frost_giant said:
Watching the video strikes me as Toby has a very exotic face. It reminds me of Freddy Mercury at times.

Toby, what background do you come from?

Are you trying to say Toby has aids!?

Josh Seipp said:
hahahah the floorpunching dude was rocking out to the harcore band that went on directly after us...sigh.

I have a video of a maudlin concert featuring a nirvana cover and a metallica cover but it is going to remain on video, I am afraid.

interesting thing to include in a video then ahahha

I doubt that concert will ever see the light of...the internet...in video form or not :(

well, the video was done as a class project, it wasn't even really band-sanctioned, even though we let him do some green-screen filming, so we had absolutely no control over the content. still, a fun project.