Poor Ken

i feel theres going to be a lot of hostility here now

you got your irish passport in the end, you didnt have to die for it, rest in peace ken...

Emotional response: they should carpet bomb that town and see how keen the rest of them sausage dodging toerags are to behead people once they know what it'll bring down on 'em.

And if georges bush cum-sponge in 10 downing street had any shame, he wouldnt dare show his fucking face in public again.

I feel sorry for Ken, to get un-headed by a shitty fingered bearded skirt must be an appalling experience. Those idiots have just shat all over their own cause

Yeah, it's just too sad there are no good guys any more, the only result of this whole thing is that I'm getting paranoid on the metro, the other day there were two girls, they were behaving so strangely that I thought they were related and were going to blow up the whole metro, one of them even had a fucking mobile in her hand. But no, they were simply crazy.

I'm glad you sleep well, Mehdi. Haven't you noticed all I want is your attention, for all that you are, smart and lovable.

However shitty my posts are, I've never told anyone else here they're shitty, and it's gonna be kept that way, so you can go fuck yourself.

What the fuck is with some of you that you can do nothing else but diss people? It's just pathetic, it's also become too old.

Whatever my small life means to mighty you, I'll keep seeing things through my own eyes and reflect to the world that way, my point was it's something new that people are afraid of terrorism, a new kind of warfare, you can't fucking say "I'm out", cause everyone's in. Do you need a wife and three kids to understand that or at least tolerate it without starting to throw shit again?

If one of your heroes posted that you wouldn't even have noticed it.