Poor Ken

This guy Ken Bigley was held captive by Iraqis with two American guys, they were killed earlier, but he was held for a couple of weeks cause they wanted to negotiate with the Americans and have two Iraqi women scientists back from the US. As the women weren't set free, Bigley was decapitated too.

cedarbreed said:
I haven't heard about this story, what's happened ?
the arab and the easterner are bitching at each other. old news :rolleyes:

In other news, theres allegedly a ten man cell of the sausage dodger faction who killed ken bigely operating in ireland. hopefully they'll be named so joe public can lynch em in the street but knowing our govt we'll give em refugee status and put em on a electronics course in college :erk:

Bambi said:

In other news, theres allegedly a ten man cell of the sausage dodger faction who killed ken bigely operating in ireland. hopefully they'll be named so joe public can lynch em in the street but knowing our govt we'll give em refugee status and put em on a electronics course in college :erk:

Then give them a pilots license.

Bambi said:

If all this bearded skirt un-heading westerners activity keeps up, then Joe Publics gonna want some blood soon anyway. The bearded skirts that live over here now will be in slightly more danger of knee-jerk street batterings now that our Kens had the treatment.

i reckon a 'terrorist' nuke might be on the cards, in israel probably... hard to know what will be USA/israel response might be, but i am doubting it will include flowers and acoustic guitars

Drove past Kens house today. Loads of flowers outside and an Everton shirt wit the name BIGLEY on it. Really brought it all home like. Feller wouldve been much happier in the Hen + Chickens having a 5 quid Sunday roast and a pint with his family than in sweaty fucking Bagdag getting his head sliced off by a bearded skirt.

In a mosque in Birmingham they set up a book where muslims could sign it as a sorry message to Kens family. After a few days it was stolen along with a photo of Ken and some candles by an Iraqi immigrant who was outraged that there should be such a thing in a mosque.

I think in 20 years Britain will be a load of weird borders, integration having failed.

Mick Moss said:
Drove past Kens house today. Loads of flowers outside and an Everton shirt wit the name BIGLEY on it. Really brought it all home like. Feller wouldve been much happier in the Hen + Chickens having a 5 quid Sunday roast and a pint with his family than in sweaty fucking Bagdag getting his head sliced off by a bearded skirt.

In a mosque in Birmingham they set up a book where muslims could sign it as a sorry message to Kens family. After a few days it was stolen along with a photo of Ken and some candles by an Iraqi immigrant who was outraged that there should be such a thing in a mosque.

I think in 20 years Britain will be a load of weird borders, integration having failed.
I was just gonna tell them that, really sad i was :erk:

Mick Moss said:
damn
that was a really fantastic, really thoughtful thing. it's because of these people that islam is looked down upon. fucktards

Lord_Of_This_World said:
Thankfully/hopefully people like him are in a minority.
It should have been the iraqi who was helping to rebuild iraq not Ken Bigley.Although i doubt their national pride would'nt stretch that far.

theres no iraqi pride, theres no iraqi nation, there are 2 types of muslims (a bit like prods and catholics) + kurds and other minorities, they will never agree, im afraid theyre all gonna slay each other for a few more years.

there could be 5 types of muslims and 14 types of pseudo christians for all i care. death to god.
death to religion.
god makes us kill eachother.
dont argue.
here endeth the lesson.