Poor Old Total Eclipse...

Los4words

Apr 15, 2001
These infinite polls about Singles and albums and the colour of one's undergarments kinda made me think of my old favourite Total Eclipse...

What a sad song I mean I really feel for it, forgotten off the Album, never a single and yet totally rocks my world...

Sigh sometimes you just gotta sit back and wonder... :cool:

I FINALLY cracked the ton, 100 + posts... yay.. well okay then gentle murmur...

You guys with the bazillion posts, where do u find the time ?

I'm going to have 1000 posts soon too! Might have to have another celebration thread like I did with the 500 post one, although that was not nearly as successful as I would have liked. Sigh.

Actually just in awe of anyone in the post 1000+ range which is a surprising large group of ppls....

Los4 bows deeply and almost faints in awe............

Well, most people joined in April 2001, I think, so for a chap such as Spawny that's about 10 posts a day. Not really that much when you think about it.

I remember being the second member of the official Maiden BB a few years back after Mark :) Too bad I never posted more than a handful of times, but looking at it now it's no wonder I didn't last long there.

Originally posted by Cooperman
ppsssstttt... Spawny... I think Los4 is talking to you ;)

But if you take out the laughing smiley posts, the poll answers and some other stuff, its only like 8 posts. Im rarely here really :D

sydo666.jpg

Total Eclipse is one of my favourites for sure!!!!

And it RULES on 12 Wasted Years!!!

(My posts have also been increasing since the addition of the "Quick Reply" function, because before that I wouldn't bother replying to alot of posts because it was too much effort. Now it's one click, so I just reply to everything! Haha!)

Originally posted by Los4words
These infinite polls about Singles and albums and the colour of one's undergarments kinda made me think of my old favourite Total Eclipse...
I believe Dungeon toyed around with this song in our early days.

You remember LT? I think Justin was still in the band.