Porcupine Tree coming to Charlotte NC!!!!

mjtilley

Mar 16, 2007
Just checked out the Amos' Southend website and they have Porcupine Tree coming 4 days after Firehouse on April 28th. No other bands mentioned with them as openers. Finally a band worth 2 squirrel farts is coming!!!!!

Firehouse is coming up there??? Damn, I might have to make a roadtrip for that...

On topic: I plan on seeing PT in Atlanta. It'll be my first. Should be sick.

Other dates confirmed:

Apr 20 2010 DALLAS, USA: House of Blues
Apr 21 2010 HOUSTON, USA: House of Blues
Apr 23 2010 ORLANDO, USA: House of Blues
Apr 24 2010 MIAMI, USA: The Fillmore
Apr 27 2010 ATLANTA, USA: Tabernacle
Apr 28 2010 CHARLOTTE, USA: Amos’s Southend
Apr 30 2010 CHICAGO, USA: Riviera
May 01 2010 CINCINNATI, USA: Bogart's

from the PT website: "The band will be opening their US tour with a festival we can’t announce just yet, but watch this space."

I wonder if that festival is Coachella. Only music festival I can think of in April and it falls perfectly right before that Dallas date. Although there's probably plenty of small festivals I've never heard of that it could be. Just seems a weird announcement to make if it's not a big name festival.

BTW, Porcupine Tree is confirmed for Coachella.

1/19/2010
PT Coachella Festival Appearance
Porcupine Tree will be playing at the Coachella Festival. The three day festival in California has the band booked on day two, Saturday 17th April. Get the details of the full festival line-up ...

If anyone plans on going to this, can you please buy your tickets from me? I have two tickets, but unfortunately I won't be able to make it so I have to sell them.