Porcupine Tree

of course, mery :D

...giusto? firenze, katatonia e klimt 1918... non puoi che essere tu!

btw: il mio opeth-site sta venendo su proprio bene...

opethpainter said:
of course, mery :D
...giusto? firenze, katatonia e klimt 1918... non puoi che essere tu!
btw: il mio opeth-site sta venendo su proprio bene...

Yeeeah, that's meee, folk!
Can't wait to visit again your opeth-website and maybe lookin' at some live pix from the gig in Zingonia!
When you have a moment, would you mind sending me the live play-list of Amorphis in Milan, as I did with you with the one of Opeth?
Pls, let me know.
Wish you a great gig this Sunday!

Sater said:
Well, I only own one cd, In Absentia, and it's not the best cd I have, so I won't go to see them live. But when they will perform in my hometown, which I doubt, I will check them out.
Lightbulb Sun is a LOT better in my humble opinion, more free and easy like the breeze...

I went to the PT show in Stuttgart on wednesday november 19...just curious if anyone here knows someone who went to the concert and had the group of three men raging behind them. I was watching one situation where they kept trying to push one guy out of the way...but he just pleasantly ignored them...he had his hair in a pony tail, had a dragon pendant on and had a friend up near the front with him. please contact me if you know this guy.

guys... no one can beat this band now... excellent show, and i absolutely didn't expect FADEAWAY and THE MOON TOUCHES YOUR SHOULDER...

you think katatonia are an amazing live band? please come & see PT... sure you'll change idea soon...

ehm... :p

I saw PT this summer with Opeth and I have to say..they were one of the best, if not THE best band I've seen live! What an incredible energy..and I read on this thread someone said the drummer is amazing...I think so too! He's along the lines of Neil Pert in his playing style...VERY impressive! I walked out of the show thinking...Opeth who? HA!

MindInsane said:
I saw PT this summer with Opeth and I have to say..they were one of the best, if not THE best band I've seen live! What an incredible energy..and I read on this thread someone said the drummer is amazing...I think so too! He's along the lines of Neil Pert in his playing style...VERY impressive! I walked out of the show thinking...Opeth who? HA!
Cool, those were my thoughts too. That drummer (who looked as a 'true-metal' guy with his long hair and army-pants) rocked! :hotjump:

yeah i ve also seen them twice they are perfect live. one of the best bands ive seen their sound is great. Colin Edwin is definitely the coolest bassist ive ever seen live

Demiana said:
Hello everybody!

Tonight I'm going to see the Porcupine's live! I hope they have Mikael as a special guest :)

Anybody else seen them live before?
I saw 'em when they toured over here with Opeth. It was fantastic. I actually got to meet them and I hung out with Peter from Opeth.. That was a great show.

Demiana said:
Were you the guy with the Opeth shirt, and blond hair ?

no i suppose i had a "My Dying Bride" tshirt. But i am not sure. I took pictures during the PT show, if u want i can scan them for u.