Portlandia

lurch70

Sep 27, 2002
NYC
Holy Shit dorian ... this show is a piss a minute riot ... fuck me you were right for once.

Can't really be even explained best for anyone just to see the first 22 minute episode.

CACAO :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(now remind me again why these aren't hipsters)

Last edited by a moderator:
.. fuck me you were right for once.

:lol:

also...the skit dick posted is one of the best ones
"Did you read the Bible?" :lol:

if anyone can find the one where they go and visit the organic chicken farm, please post it

Those aren't hipsters. People in willimsburgh are hipsters. These are some post san fran hippies or something.

That skit in the libraray with the old lady and these fools playing hide and seek :lol:

I like these cameos from these actors who normally play pretty straight roles. Fucking genius

Also, the main chick in the show is from the ace-as-fuck girl punk band Sleater-Kinney. not that anyone here cares :loco:

*I have to agree with Lurch on this one...and it has NOTHING to do with the fact that he can kick my ass. I view these people as ex-something that have grown up and are whatever they are today.

*disclaimer: I have only watched the first episode and I was hammered so I may detract the above statement at some point.

Sez 2 40+ dudes who dont have to associate with these vunts on a daily basis. he's even wearing the hipster stache. THE HIPSTER STACHE.

p.s. hi arse!

Just informed both my girlfriends i am "sick" tonight, so i can sit around drinking booze and listen to the FUCKIN TUNES, MAN. There may be repercussions tomorrow............

it's even spelled out in the first bit of episode 1 ... it's some nostalgic trip through all things early 90's ... which of course makes no sense either.

Just informed both my girlfriends i am "sick" tonight, so i can sit around drinking booze and listen to the FUCKIN TUNES, MAN. There may be repercussions tomorrow............

Imma go ahead and one up Lurch's props by including the entire fucking post.

2 women = kick ass (and twice the inane chatter, though I could learn to deal)

Lying for the sake of drinking and listening to music = FUCKING HELL YES.

You're ready for marriage, son. :lol:

it's even spelled out in the first bit of episode 1 ... it's some nostalgic trip through all things early 90's ... which of course makes no sense either.

lurch wins again. You're just plain wrong, Mr. Dick!
But it's ok though, because you have two girlfriends!

I shouldn't have said anything, haha

But they are both classy, hot broads who do not annoy me. If i could combine their best traits into one girl, i would marry her in a heartbeat

BUT: it is not as cool as one may think. Between work, writing, hanging out with bros, hanging out with the gfs, keeping the gfs from finding out about one another (though i have my fantasies), i have precious little ME TIME in which i can ROCK OUT and, like, do stuff on my own. But i am changing that. Life is about ME ME ME ME ME and goddammit, i am 26 and i can do whatever the fuck i want!

Although, in my drunken Talk Talk rampage, i texted one of them this (paraphrase): "let's go somewhere incredible for dinner tomorrow night. your choice. i'm buying."

goodbye, my money :(