Positive Grid releases Metal Signature Pack for Bias FX

xphen0m

May 9, 2012
http://www.positivegrid.com/2015/12/positive-grid-launches-bias-fx-signature-metal-packs/

Contains stuff from Jeff Loomis, Ola Englund and Keith Merrow.

Now, I'm not one to complain about something like this, but I find it really crappy that I paid all of that money for Bias FX Professional and now have to more to get this stuff. Even if I wanted to, how do I buy it in the in-app store? I only use Bias FX for the pedals, then I have it routed to my amp sim. But like...yeah....I don't like how this was done. On top of it, they don't even tell you what models are in it. (at least, I can't find a list)

I bought it and was disappointed, the amps and pedals seemed to be just already available amps tweaked by loomis etc, you couldn't change the cabs either. Also I've had massive problems saving and recalling presets that contain these amps and pedals which I think has finally been fixed in the latest update. One thing that I found was good though is the loomis parametric eq which sounds great after an amp. If you are good at tweaking amps and pedals I'd say don't bother buying this but if you want a good usable metal tone off the bat, go for it.