Possible Support Slot??

Deadly_Sinner

New Metal Member
Oct 22, 2007
So Megadeth are playing the UK in February as you may well know so I made a thread over at the Megadeth forums on who I and everyone else would like to support them, anyways I put Evile and Annihlator as you do:headbang: and recently the man himself Dave Mustaine posts in the thread saying:-

Originally Posted by megaman (Dave Mustaine)
how would you guys like to have some fun with picking the bands for the support slots overseas?

Turns out a load of people in the thread recommened EVILE!!!

So get your asses over to the Megadeth forum and give Evile a shout.

A few extracts from the thread :-

"If I could choose I would have Annihilator & Evile"

"Yes evile! Or maybe Dekapitator, that would be awesome."

"Evile and Dekapitator would be brilliant!"

"Im hearing a lot of Evile"

"Evile & Seregon"

"Evile and onslught"

"Yeah, it's awesome if Evile plays with Megadeth"

"Evile or Testament!!!"

So Mustaine must be aware that Evile are the sickist Metal band around!:headbang:

Apparently that is'nt the final list there could still be bands added to it.

The bands on the list really do suck balls, I mean when you go to a Megadeth gig you want a tight support band not some bunch of Metalcore fags.

I noticed that 'Bring me the Hairspray' where one of the support acts on Deth's ozzie tour, typical example of total cocksmokers.

Hmmm.....interesting Andy.

I see another band got added to the list just 2 places remaining, if Evile do make the cut how is the voting going to work as the other bands have got a major head start, were gonna have to the word out BIG time to get the votes in.

Roll on tomorrow or Tuesday ;)

Copy and paste this to your friends and in myspace bulletins!!

PLEASE PASS THIS MESSAGE ONTO AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE ASKING THEM TO VOTE! MANY THANKS!

Evile have been shortlisted as support for Megadeths upcoming European tour in February/March 2008. (For full list of dates visit www.megadeth.com)

The winner will be decided by vote so please take a moment to visit http://www.theliveline.com/ and place your vote for Evile. Just click on the button underneath our picture!

Help Evile at this time of festive joy and ask your friends and family to stop by and vote. You don't need to sign upto anything, just simply click on the button.

Get everyone you know to do this, as I can't think of a more deserving band for this slot than Evile. The guys really need your help to make this happen.

EVILE WILL BE PUT UP ON THE LIVE LINE LIST LATER TODAY OR TOMORROW. So if they are not there when yo head over, please check back time and time again.

Copy and paste this to your friends and in myspace bulletins!!

PLEASE PASS THIS MESSAGE ONTO AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE ASKING THEM TO VOTE! MANY THANKS!

Evile have been shortlisted as support for Megadeths upcoming European tour in February/March 2008. (For full list of dates visit www.megadeth.com)

The winner will be decided by vote so please take a moment to visit http://www.theliveline.com/ and place your vote for Evile. Just click on the button underneath our picture!

Help Evile at this time of festive joy and ask your friends and family to stop by and vote. You don't need to sign upto anything, just simply click on the button.

Get everyone you know to do this, as I can't think of a more deserving band for this slot than Evile. The guys really need your help to make this happen.

EVILE WILL BE PUT UP ON THE LIVE LINE LIST LATER TODAY OR TOMORROW. So if they are not there when yo head over, please check back time and time again.

WOW, i cant see Evile :zombie::err:

Evile will surley win this as long as the voting aint rigged.

Still think its unfair that the other bands get a week head start.

Straight into 2nd place within 24 hours and 3% of 1st place, Panic Cell are gonna get owned. :D

Still waiting to get my second vote in, I sure its been 24 hours by now. :(