POSSIBLE TOKYO WARHEARTS CLIP?!?!

haha I remember when this video could be only streamed from some finnish television website and nowhere else this would be astonishing news. But know? Crap this only brings good memories of good cob music and good cob sound :(

I bloody hate shit live videos with editing that makes it look not live

i switched off after the first few seconds assuming this was one of them.

search youtube for "arch enemy" theres an arch enemy "ravenous live" vid, which is probably just random video over the real song, i mean i cant remember- but it probably is

Bodom After Breakfast said:
you were at tokyo warhearts, or the clip that I just showed??

i was at Tokyo warhearts that video isnt live at all its the album version over another live video..just look at the interlude..Alexi goes off to the side and plays and in the audio you hear a growl but lexi is nowhere near the mic..fake as hell

Lobo said:
i was at Tokyo warhearts that video isnt live at all its the album version over another live video..just look at the interlude..Alexi goes off to the side and plays and in the audio you hear a growl but lexi is nowhere near the mic..fake as hell

Fun Fact: There are 3 people on stage with microphones.

CliffBurton said:
Fun Fact: There are 3 people on stage with microphones.

but you can distinguish alexi's voice from the others and that clearly is alexi's voice and he is nowhere near that mic and i dont remember him going off to the side like that he did that during that part he stayed where he was and was headbanging the whole time..he began moving around the stage when they began playing Lake Bodom

Lobo said:
but you can distinguish alexi's voice from the others and that clearly is alexi's voice and he is nowhere near that mic and i dont remember him going off to the side like that he did that during that part he stayed where he was and was headbanging the whole time..he began moving around the stage when they began playing Lake Bodom

Yeah this guy is right. This video is nowhere near authentic, it's from a completely different show altogether. I'm not just guessing, I have read this somewhere, and it's also pretty obvious considering the whole Alexi being 10 feet away from the microphone.