Possible tracklist of the new Saxon album

Paxoman said:
Sounds interesting! What.......the title track of the album not the first track of the album?!! That's not like Saxon!

maybe a bit like saxon.. think about the Strong Arm of the Law album... but I understand what ya mean.. :D

No intro theme this time? Well the intro theme on killing ground I liked a lot..

I think there may still be an intro theme - within the 1st song, ya know?
Nigel Glockler is still good mates with Biff and the boys. I've heard that he has had a little involvement with the songwriting, and he's the guy responsible for those atmospheric intros!

nightwar said:
I think there may still be an intro theme - within the 1st song, ya know?
Nigel Glockler is still good mates with Biff and the boys. I've heard that he has had a little involvement with the songwriting, and he's the guy responsible for those atmospheric intros!

I would like that...as you say good for that atmospheric ingredient.. that should be on that CD.. well lets see (Nailbiting-time til 28 sept or > 28sept after that date I have no nails left anymore I'm afraid, I think my fingers are eaten half then round that time :confused: :D )

Who knows? We may get a few more revamped classics! There is still a few to perform after the HMT album!
Master HeavyCelli: Hold on to your fingernails! You may need them for the live list! Who knows - Nigel G may decide to join the band again!!

The cover has been posted on http://www.blabbermouth.net/saxon_lionheart.jpg

saxon_lionheart.jpg

Patte said:
...I wonder what the Limited edition will contain?

yeah those Limited Editions.. well I feel sorry for those saxon-hardcore-followers who never get such an limited edition.. thats why I am against such editions... I hate the forming of an elite-group inside the saxon-tribe.. I think every saxonfan gets a limited edition or no-one.. (Thats why I like this board and saxon-fans: we say what we have to say!) as a wise saxon lyric-phrase says : " Treat them all the same, life is just a game " :D ( Call of the wild, Innocense is no excuse-album

Oh, that's really a cool one!
I'd love a big copy of that to put up at home.
And also the great Crusader painting shown on the Chronicles...Very cool!

On cdon.com there is a 'Lionheart' and then there is a 'Lionheart Ltd Ed + Patch'...

It's a great cover, ain't it!
As for the distribution of Ltd editions, it is kinda not fair on decent fans that simply vever get the chance to obtain one. But, on a marketing level, it keeps hardcore fans grateful and intimate with the band involved. It also helps heighten the profile for the album when there is a sudden demand immediately on its release.
I don't agree with it really, but if I can get hold of the Ltd Ed. of 'LionHeart', I'm gonna take it!
By the was, DirtySanchez - I really dig your Papa Lazaru photo! Maybe that should be on an album cover!