Possibly the worst Metal song ever...

General Zod

Ruler of Australia
May 1, 2001
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
There was a Danzig thread a while back. It made me curious to check out some of his older stuff. I have a few Danzig CDs. Mostly newer stuff. I dig his voice in spots.

I just queued up "Danzig III". The first track, "Godless", couldn't possibly suck more ass. Holy crap it's horrible. Everytime he screams, it makes me wince. If I had never heard Danzig before, and someone had played this for me, I would have assumed I was listening to an unsigned, tone-deaf, garage band. Pure shit. :puke:

Zod

oh man, 1-star. :loco:

actually, i had a pretty negative reaction to that song when i first heard it concerning his vocals, but i quickly grew to love it and still do. either way, how can you not dig the music itself? oh man the opening bit of that guitar solo is SO AWESOME hughuahghugahuahuhaa....

oh and i wouldn't consider danzig metal, at all. maybe parts of 6:66 and circle of snakes, but the rest are somewhere between blues, punk, and rock (and that one techno album).

I'm digging the rest of the disc. But that 1st song, music and all, blows. I'd be shocked if I warm to it.

Much of this disc would have been considered Metal, at the time of its release. There are definitely influences from other genres. But Metal is near the top of the list, at least to my ear.

Zod

well i bought it at the time of release and sure as hell didn't call it metal. :loco:

that's one of my top 10 albums of all time, and if godless made you cringe you're going to looooooooooove heart of the devil. i still giggle at that one sometimes, haha.

its a fact that the first track on danzig discs (I-4 anyway) are the worst songs on their respective albums

<3 danzig

i realized the other day that possibly the most genius song ever is Sir Mix Alot's ... I like Big Butts .... that is just brilliant ... ot works so well in so many settings.

lizard said:
Glenn is such a poseur. if you want a pumped up guy who can separate the bull from the pose, fucking
ROLLINS
i should send you mp3s of glenn and henry screaming their shitz out on stage during the misfits/black flag days. i swear hank sounds like he's dying, it fucking rules. :headbang:

oh yeah, worst song in metal just came to me. grip reaper - see you in hell.

wtf.

no wait, accept - balls to the wall! that's even worse!

wtf!