Post a pic of you NOW.

Funny, cause i bet that if Vikk said the exact same thing, you'd be fingering right now.

Also, it's hilarious how some people that are new to this board, are bashing joonas like they knew the guy. Please, don't do it.

It's because they want to be kewl.

Funny, cause i bet that if Vikk said the exact same thing, you'd be fingering right now.

Also, it's hilarious how some people that are new to this board, are bashing joonas like they knew the guy. Please, don't do it.

Vikk is a fucking perv too, i think we all remember the little discussion we had some time ago, about the "<333 :oops::oops: vikk<33<3333<3" thing.
Nothing against vikk though, i (sometimes) like him. But not for the perv shit.

It's true and you know it. Why is it that 13 year olds always seem to cause faggotry, like The Emptifier for example.

It's impossible to quote all the wannabe lovey dubby shit that has infested this forum. I'm simply agreeing with Gonzo, if you, Alexis or Vikk had posted what Jewnass did, then the responses would have been completely different.

It seems like people are just bashing Jewnass for the sake of it.

(Although out of you 3, Alexis does it the least, so maybe not him)

I don't even know why everyone hates him :lol: And I was before them...

Vikk is a fucking perv too, i think we all remember the little discussion we had some time ago, about the "<333 :oops::oops: vikk<33<3333<3" thing.
Nothing against vikk though, i (sometimes) like him. But not for the perv shit.

<3333 Vikk:oops: Got a problam Barfi?