Post a pic of you NOW.

<3333 Vikk:oops: Got a problam Barfi?

wecanthave.jpg

It seems like people are just bashing Jewnass for the sake of it.

Yea it's happened a lot in the past :p Really it's just that I say what I like and don't care if people think different. I remember specifically this one member, or actually 2... Homer and.. wtf was the name.. Gavin, otherwise maybe cool dudes but lack terribly in confidence. I send shiwers down their necks when I dare to oppose their opinions :)

^I barely see him online and he barely posts, and even if he did make some sick comments around here, they're for the lulz. I can't see the harm in that...

Yea I only post in the COB forum.. and I'm online there more than anyone else these times because I have access to internet at work. I didn't post that much last summer/autumn when I was in the army. You should've seen it 2 years ago, I was the only one who said fuck you all, AYDY rulz, because I liked the fact it was heavy and refused to just concentrate on the musical side. It's gonna be interesting when the next album comes out and the forum becomes active again.

Yeah, and his posts are all fucking stupid and annoying.

Yeah, even this one.. Grow up. I know you can play guitar, but still.

Yeah, even this one.. Grow up. I know you can play guitar, but still.

Thing is, I have grown up. That's why I find your "factual" posts annoying. You go around saying "im 90% sure of this", "bodom will do this next", "alexi will definitely sing about ponies on the next album" and you always seem like you're certain, as if someone from the band actually told you. It's not just a simple "i think the next album will be good" kind of comment like most people. Then, when people argue and say "stop spreading and/or starting rumours if u dont know they're true", we get a fucking hundred pages of arguing that noone wants to read. Let's just discuss what we've actually been told, shall we?

Thing is, I have grown up. That's why I find your "factual" posts annoying. You go around saying "im 90% sure of this", "bodom will do this next", "alexi will definitely sing about ponies on the next album" and you always seem like you're certain, as if someone from the band actually told you. It's not just a simple "i think the next album will be good" kind of comment like most people. Then, when people argue and say "stop spreading and/or starting rumours if u dont know they're true", we get a fucking hundred pages of arguing that noone wants to read. Let's just discuss what we've actually been told, shall we?

Agreed actually.

Jewnass said:
I'm 99.9% sure that this is the new Tie My Rope cover art, wikipedia told me so.

childrenofbodemzro0.png

Don't you think it's ok to speculate about something that you're so damn eagerly anticipating? My assumptions are always heavily based on my logic. I hope the album comes out soon so we or I can cut that bullshit and just share views..

Don't you think it's ok to speculate about something that you're so damn eagerly anticipating? My assumptions are always heavily based on my logic. I hope the album comes out soon so we or I can cut that bullshit and just share views..

Yes, that's fine. But as I said, it always seems like you're basing your posts/views/opinions on actual facts when in reality, you're just writing down what's in your mind and everyone's taking it the wrong way. Half of the stuff you say, I want from Bodom too, but I think you need to make it clearer in your posts that it is just that...wishful thinking instead of what's actually going to happen. None of us KNOW anything, especially going by song titles.

"Roundtrip 2 Hell And Back" does not, in anyway mean that it'll be the 2nd track on the album. It's simply a different way of writing "to" and could be the first track and the name of the album for all we know.

seriously your logic sucks, and you suck much more wich makes you annoying and retarded.... thats all.. and im SURE actually that Im not the only one who think it.