Post a pic of you NOW.

Yes, that's fine. But as I said, it always seems like you're basing your posts/views/opinions on actual facts when in reality, you're just writing down what's in your mind and everyone's taking it the wrong way. Half of the stuff you say, I want from Bodom too, but I think you need to make it clearer in your posts that it is just that...wishful thinking instead of what's actually going to happen. None of us KNOW anything, especially going by song titles.

Yea well maybe anxiety has gotten hold of me at times..

"Roundtrip 2 Hell And Back" does not, in anyway mean that it'll be the 2nd track on the album. It's simply a different way of writing "to" and could be the first track and the name of the album for all we know.

Well, you gotta admit it's more likely to be track number 2 than for example track nr.3, you know. Maybe that depends whether they use track numbers on the back cover or not. Just pure speculation and horse shit. You can see I'm hungry for information it probably looks like I'm hallucinating.

seriously your logic sucks, and you suck much more wich makes you annoying and retarded.... thats all.. and im SURE actually that Im not the only one who think it.

Well that's exactly the reason you're bashing me here.. I don't think we've ever "met"..?

Well, you gotta admit it's more likely to be track number 2 than for example track nr.3, you know. Maybe that depends whether they use track numbers on the back cover or not. Just pure speculation and horse shit. You can see I'm hungry for information it probably looks like I'm hallucinating.

No, 'Roadtrip 2 hell and back' could be any track, the two is just there to be "cool" and "streetwise nigga yo"

No, 'Roadtrip 2 hell and back' could be any track, the two is just there to be "cool" and "streetwise nigga yo"

Roundtrip 2 Hell and Back yo gansta nigga bitch :Smug: Alexi is so into all this ghetto shit and Mötley Crüe rock and lipstick.. Pretty for the Devil.. But there's still half of Bodom in it :lol:

in case you're asking what color that top is, it's pink...
DSC02960.jpg

DSC02970.jpg

DSC02965.jpg

DSC02961.jpg