Post a pic of you NOW.

Face of an angel :oops: [/ends vikk-like comment]

jew plz, its more like

Eve, two of the most shinnig stars in the whole sky had some business to take care, thus asked thy eyes to shine till they stars come back.
But what if your eyes where at the sky? And the stars in your face?
The shine of your perfect face would make the stars ashamed, your eyes in the sky would make sky so clear, that the birds would sing, thinking that wasn't night
:)

jew plz, its more like

Eve, two of the most shinnig stars in the whole sky had some business to take care, thus asked thy eyes to shine till they stars come back.
The shine of your perfect face would make the stars ashamed, your eyes in the sky would make sky so clear, that the birds would sing, thinking that wasn't night

That was beautiful! I creamed my knickers! :lol:

jew plz, its more like

doomvikk.jpg

Evey, what happened to your neck? :( anyways even if it was twisted... you're still my beauty goddess :)

jew plz, its more like

:bah: fuckin jealous