Post a pic of you NOW.

-[chop]-;6599166 said:
I dont think he knew...like for REAL...it was a serious question so not that stupied imo....

I really cant see how anyone cant make up wether alasdhair is a boy or girl.. Maybe if you scroll down the page with the speed of light, but :zombie:

Whatever, he's french..

Short version:

Wacken 2007; our camp surrounded by frenchies. Some were ok, some were just too french. We actually had some lulz with the french right next to us, shared some beers etc, kinda became friends actually (BLASPHEMY!), at least, for as far as we could understand eachother as their english was shite and my french isnt what it used to be. Anyway, some night when our little group of swedes fins and dutchies were having some harmless fun, one of the frenchies next to our drinking spot got pissed because there was an empty beer can lying next to their tent :O! Things became worse, probably ruined their night, we just had lulz of it. At some point they became so pissed that they threw shit at us, glass bottles for example. At some point one of the fins got hit, and as none of us was to be considered sober, that wasnt a good move. Oh, and somehow they hated me the most? :)lol:) So this one fucker almost attacked me, but the friendly frenchies stopped them. And they moved their tent away from us the next day :)rolleyes:)

:lol: This proves several points, but the main thing is that you frenchies get pissed too fast, geddit?