Post a pic of you NOW.

I admit French metalheads are sometimes unequaled fuckers. Most problems at festivals are due to them, because they can't control themselves when they're drunk. You know, French are people who react a lot (against government, as an exemple), they're not people who can hold themselves. So yes, you're right, that's true, from one's side.

But saying "you're French, you're cunt" is somehow like saying "you're German, you're nazi" , "you're American, you're fat and dumb", or "you're Irish, you're an alcoholic".

And as an information, I don't like being a Frenchie. I hate my country, our past, our role during the WWII, our governement, the only interesting thing we got here is our social security system. The problem is just that I really don't like being told I'm stupid because I'm French, it happened in several places, and created a lot of problems. If you've got a problem with me, find another reason, because that's just definitely stupid and, as Fetzer said, generalist.

I know, i never judged you BECAUSE youre french. Yes, i made alot of anti-french jokes, but whatever. I never had anything against you, eventhough you did some thinks i didnt like. But whatever, who doesnt do stuff some people dont agree with. And, i also make alot of anti-german, anti-canadian, anti-american, and a fucking lot of anti-belgium (but im dutch, im supposed to do anti-belgium stuff :lol:), so dont take that too serious. Most people dont, you apparantly did.

I admit French metalheads are sometimes unequaled fuckers. Most problems at festivals are due to them, because they can't control themselves when they're drunk. You know, French are people who react a lot (against government, as an exemple), they're not people who can hold themselves. So yes, you're right, that's true, from one's side.

But saying "you're French, you're cunt" is somehow like saying "you're German, you're nazi" , "you're American, you're fat and dumb", or "you're Irish, you're an alcoholic".

And as an information, I don't like being a Frenchie. I hate my country, our past, our role during the WWII, our governement, the only interesting thing we got here is our social security system. The problem is just that I really don't like being told I'm stupid because I'm French, it happened in several places, and created a lot of problems. If you've got a problem with me, find another reason, because that's just definitely stupid and, as Fetzer said, generalist.

:lol: yes...generalizations with this stuff can suck....in this case, i would be a fat, dumb alcoholic---which none of that is true :p

Lol, I wanted to find a google pic of a cool jew, but the second which came up was this one:

jew-bwa-ha-ha.gif

I have nothing against jews... but I pity them for their trimmed prepuce.

I love you all, too =)

Thank you Rocksane. well...i like thrash and heavy.
it's 10 months since I got my drum kit so I'm learning and learning...at the moment just play some covers with my friends.

I listen Metallica's old stuff, Trivium, Pantera, Megadeth, COB and so on...lots of bands that make life happier :lol:

Oopss..I forgot Annihilator ><

P.S. If you hoped a more interesting chat let's talk about whatever...but this thread is for introductions and posting a photo ;)

People here are gonna get you for mentioning that you like Trivium, but whatever, I like their first two albums.

I must admit that's true, even if it's a generalisation.

I bet the reason they get pissed fast is cause everyone pokes fun at them all the time. Now people poke fun at them for being quick to anger, which I imagine angers them even more :lol:

Must be even worse for Quebec residents, even fellow french hate them hahaha