Post a pic of you NOW.

Well, it's obvious in these pics that she have. So what is your question? "Why does she have a nose percing?" What kind of answer are you expecting?

Well it's obvious that she has a piercing. I just kind of said the question as more of a statement rather than an actual question. It's a weird thing people do in some convo's.:kickass:

Ariane@ very pretty, but i'm not a big fan of those eye liner kind... lines... unless you make a full Horus :loco:

come on gonzo,don't be too rude
wait 2 years and his hair will grow long enough that you will discover that 'it' is an alexi fanboi

I really hope he becomes an alexi fanboi... it would be better than it's current situation :lol:

┼Victim of the Night┼;6766757 said:
You have no idea of how much envious I am.... :cry: ....damn, I must see Iron Maidenz live at least once in my damn life!!!!

Me too! I have never seen them live! I have been waiting for this concert since forever!

The closest venue for you, at the time being, is :

27/06/2008 Bologna @ Gods of Metal

Ninja Chinese metal guy ?

It's an insult to call that guy a ninja. :mad:

Haha, I'm in a stupid hyperish mood right now so hahaha, I apologize in advance
Pics028.jpg

Don't even ask :lol:
Pics025.jpg

We wanna see more skin!!1! :Smokin::Smokin::Smokin:

Ahhh yeah I know, I was just trolling around :p

lol, you don't know shit about trolling, fetzy. :lol:

Ariane@ very pretty, but i'm not a big fan of those eye liner kind... lines... unless you make a full Horus :loco:
That's the same way I wear it, I use to put eyeliner on the same way Ariane does... I like it. :)

Me too! I have never seen them live! I have been waiting for this concert since forever!

The closest venue for you, at the time being, is :

27/06/2008 Bologna @ Gods of Metal
I hope you can enjoy it a lot, then! And thanks for telling me about their date at the Gods of Metal. :)

Myself about to go to some Christmas "Banquet" set up by my year group in College. It's a formal event :p

xmasbanquetyeh.png

┼Victim of the Night┼;6769448 said:
That's the same way I wear it, I use to put eyeliner on the same way Ariane does... I like it. :)

your's are not that long, and i prefer woman without make up ^^

Elisa@ needless to apologise my Selene, as long you don't look like a clow, you will be ok ^_^|/

Myself about to go to some Christmas "Banquet" set up by my year group in College. It's a formal event :p

xmasbanquetyeh.png

I used to wear that kind of thing really often, don't know why I don't dress like that nowadays...

Gonzo: I know some shit about troll, I just don't care doing it. And my "I was just trolling around" was more like an exprention, I know that wasn't trolling, or if it was it wasn't anything worthy to say.