Post a pic of you NOW.

Dude , why do you call me a rascist?

Not you bra. I was speaking to those I quoted.

there is no such thing with "bodom brothes", you have come to the wrong place

Okay, apparently so.

You swore at me over the internets! Oh noes!

And how exactly do I suck a fuck? Explain please, I am dying to know.

Read my fucking quotes dude. Was I ever talking to you?

erm...just by the way...u can't take everything serious which is said here...every newbie has to go thru this phase but if u insult the regulars u won't have a good time here and this has absoluetly nothing to do with fucking racism.

Okay, thanks for the tip flying v guy. I'll try to not stand in the way of those who are obviously such studs due to their post count and join date.

why thank you
i've always wanted to be a stud :lol::kickass:

I'm getting the vibe that you are slightly displeased with the given term? :rolleyes:

Stud: basically a badass... this person is really cool. Everyone looks up to them and wants to get with them. This person an be a male or a female gay or straight. studs do not discriminate. STUDS DOMINATE

Snowy said:
then I'm just a half stud :(

Hell no dude. :worship: Don't speak in such a manner. Read the above term. That's you bra.

''...their post count and join date.''

me

eve

I'm a half stud and not a fuckin bra ,stop calling me that.

I'll fucking cut your throats you fuckasses. Racists pieces of shit. I didn't think Bodom brothers would be such faggots.

:lol: None of those fags like Bodom so don't worry. Besides they're all from the third world so don't sweat it, if you found what they said to be racist then report it, in my opinion it was rude and retarded, not racist, but then again we all like to fuck around here on the board so don't take it personally man.

The madder you get, the harder they'll push. :lol:

joey..you still think that anything else besides america/canada belongs to the third world ? :D

I was just fucking around, besides the way some Americans live I wouldn't classify that as a first world nation :ill: :lol: but I was referring to Vikk, Alexis and Gonzo :p, maybe Brazil is the 2nd world :lol: Germany is one of the best countries in the world imo.

just because you live in canada, doesn't mean you have a valid opinion :p

edit@postjumped by murderous

''...their post count and join date.''

me

eve

I'm a half stud and not a fuckin bra ,stop calling me that.

Haha alright dude calm down. The high post count and join date isn't the ONLY way to become a stud. You can also merely possess steezy characteristics in general.

Heartless_Name said:
:lol: None of those fags like Bodom so don't worry. Besides they're all from the third world so don't sweat it, if you found what they said to be racist then report it, in my opinion it was rude and retarded, not racist, but then again we all like to fuck around here on the board so don't take it personally man.

The madder you get, the harder they'll push. :lol:

Wuet wuet. So I guess I got the wrong impression initially. This forum IS indeed filled with mostly studs. :kickass: