post awesome .gifs here.

A solo must be tasteful, whether it's a million bpm or 25 bpm. There are good and bad on both ends of the spectrum, but I must say that this newfound "prestige" of being a shredder is really nothing more than showing off to your friends, girls, and making your e-penis larger for shit like Youtube and other guitar wankery.

Sure, you can play a million miles an hour, but do you have anything to say? David Gilmour had just as much to say as Muhammed from Necrophagist does, albeit they are polar opposites. They're both phenomenal players, one not better than the other due to their different styles.

I think that a good solo is PART of being a good songwriter, but not obligatory. Conversely, I believe that if you choose not to use a solo, the song can be great and maybe even BETTER without it. It all boils down to taste.

my favorite solo writer is Wojtek Lisicki from Lost Horizon and Luciferion, so good. Whether it be fast, slow, bendy, its got a ton of feeling.
that and nobody touches Karls bends

You've gone soft.

You're absolutly right Derick. I thought about it and he's at least 45 probably a lot older, acts like a cunt, I'm about to turn 18 and haven't had a girlfriend why should I care about him? Fuck him. We all have to die anyway better him than someone that isn't a complete douche.

Thank you for bringing back the hate in me Jedi master. I remember a few months ago you told me to feed into the hate I wish I could find that post to bump it but I no longer posses a memory.

I would offer you my unopened copy of an Itchy and Scrathy comic but heres some low quality gifs and a portrait of Andy Warhol. I actually think the second gif is really really cool.

4003-1.gif

l_0e80a437db760cd0c5098409e7d17f89.gif

Portrait-of-Andy-Warhol_300.jpg

You're absolutly right Derick. I thought about it and he's at least 45 probably a lot older, acts like a cunt, I'm about to turn 18 and haven't had a girlfriend why should I care about him? Fuck him. We all have to die anyway better him than someone that isn't a complete douche.

Thank you for bringing back the hate in me Jedi master. I remember a few months ago you told me to feed into the hate I wish I could find that post to bump it but I no longer posses a memory.

I would offer you my unopened copy of an Itchy and Scrathy comic but heres some low quality gifs and a portrait of Andy Warhol. I actually think the second gif is really really cool.

:lol: