post awesome .gifs here.

I can't understand why such shit guitar players get a "Betcha can't play this". And why people even listen to their shitty music.

On a side note, Loomis' Betcha Can't Play This was awesome ^_^

edit: and so was Chris Broderick's, which I only now just noticed.

Also, Dragonfarts, eat this!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5zV-IlSvP4&feature=related[/ame]

4398.gif

4250.gif

Yeah it's pretty sloppy, but I still don't see what the big deal is. No one is hailing them as guitar heroes or anything, and I know tons of people who can't play what they play. However, I know tons of people who can completely own them on the guitar as well, but they aren't touring the world, either.

Just because you can play guitar really well doesn't mean you can write a decent song.

search for the Avenged Sevenfold betcha can't play this, it's ten times worse.

dude is sloppy like a 14 year old and doesn't even know the names of the scales he's using.

Neither do I. I never got into scales...I can play them, but holy shit ask me what it is and I couldn't tell you. Of course, I'm rhythmically-minded, but I'm about to start taking formal theory and guitar lessons because I would like to add it to my bag of tricks. I've never been one to sit in my room and play scales over and over and over. I need to just because it helps with knowledge of the guitar, and I will start soon to further my knowledge, but I can't stand people who show off how many scales and modes they can shred, but when you ask them to write a song with it, they sound like Malmsteen. It's completely bereft of any emotion and feeling.

yes, but if you don't know the scales, you wouldn't pretend and name wrong ones in a video-documented interview, would you?

that's the point which makes the dude look like a faggot.

that an his hair, clothes, makeup and general aura.

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!?! You gotta post this video!!!!

If I were doing the vid, I would first say something like, "Guys, I'm completely retarded when it comes to scales and modes...I just play it this way...you can tell me which ones they are." But this guy actually started naming what they were and they were wrong? WOW.

A7X has always been a band of douches, anyway.