post awesome .gifs here.

8fngvfc.gif

Holy shit!

Here we have the greatest gif ever. This is Nate Diaz vs Kurt Pellegrino from last Wednesday night. It doesn't seem every epic unles syou watched the whole fight though. Basically, Nate Diaz (the guy on the bottom) was getting his ass kicked in the entire first round. At one point he was in a position where Pellegrino had both of his arms trapped as he laid across his chest with a free hand juts pounding Diaz's unprotected face. Amazingly, Diaz survived it somehow and the ref didn't stop the fight. The round ended and Diaz looked dead to the world as he walked back to his corner. In the second round, Pellegrino got Diaz on his back again and Diaz went for a submission called a kimura (basically cranking a guys arm up behind his back until he taps out) but it failed and then Pellegrino waved his finger in Diaz's face as if to say "Nope, not gonna get me with that one." I hate it when guys do shit like that in a fight. So that makes this gif all the more epic.

Basically, after the Kimura attempt, they got back on their feet and Pellegrino tried to pick Diaz up and slam him down. When he did, they landed in this position and Diaz sunk in this fucking gorgeous Triangle choke (my personal favorite submission) and here we have it. The most epic submission victory I've ever seen in my life.

diazpellegrino.gif