post awesome .gifs here.

+1, fucking hate that guy. And Judo sucks.
Fuck ovv... Judo is awesome haha. It's just not very efficient in MMA. I will admit though, as much as I hate Karo's attitude, I love the way he throws people around with his Judo.

p.s. Check my edit to my last post for ultimate lols.

Here's Manny Gamburyan, Karo's cousin and the dude in the far left on that last pic I posted pulling one of the cheapest shots in MMA I've ever seen. This was also the same night Nate won and Karo got KO'd. I don't know how I can say this without it sounding racist, but that whole troupe of Armenian fighters all seem like a bunch of scumbags. Especially Karo, Manny, and Roman Mitichiyan.

2i0acfk.gif

Or street fights for that matter, so what IS it efficient in? :p

And that pic brought the lolz. :lol:
It's efficient in Judo. And it does have it's moments in MMA too. It's just not many people know it. I've seen lots of Karo fights where he pull s out a Judo sweep or throw and ends up in a totally dominant position. Check out a guy named Soukoudjou. He's a light heavyweight Cameroonian dude who has nastier Judo than Karo.

Here's Manny Gamburyan, Karo's cousin and the dude in the far left on that last pic I posted pulling one of the cheapest shots in MMA I've ever seen. This was also the same night Nate won and Karo got KO'd. I don't know how I can say this without it sounding racist, but that whole troupe of Armenian fighters all seem like a bunch of scumbags. Especially Karo, Manny, and Roman Mitichiyan.

2i0acfk.gif

Man that pisses me off.

Yeah I hope he gets his fuckin' block knocked off when he starts fighting tougher opponents. He will, all the assholes do eventually.

Man I could talk about MMA all day and night. It's easily my favorite sport. Other forums I post on have a lot of MMA talk, but I didn't think anyone else here was into, so I hardly even mention it here. Maybe that'll change now!

I've been learning Brazilian Ju-Jitsu and Muy Thai boxing, you should learn em Kevin!

My stand up and ground are gonna be so balanced and awesome. Now if only I could put on more weight...

Damn just found another good one. Aurelio's siiiiick armbar from the same night as the rest of these fights.

aureliogif.gif