post awesome .gifs here.

holywtf.gif

[KOTNO]Narrot;7171642 said:
Damn, good punch. Dude's not KO'd though, his hands wouldn't still be holding the edge of the garbage can and his head would slump off somewhere before the lid falls down instead of staying in the same spot like he's just kneeling down. It almost looks like he's acting and waiting for the lid to fall down.

I'm not sure what to think of this gif. If it's fake, black dude is a great actor and garbage dude sucks.

Damn, good punch. Dude's not KO'd though, his hands wouldn't still be holding the edge of the garbage can and his head would slump off somewhere before the lid falls down instead of staying in the same spot like he's just kneeling down. It almost looks like he's acting and waiting for the lid to fall down.

I'm not sure what to think of this gif. If it's fake, black dude is a great actor and garbage dude sucks.

I doubt that its fake. Like I said thats happened to me before, almost twice even. People don't realize they just Lash out in fear. Its funny when it happened to me I was working at a fun house scaring kids on Halloween. This guy was comming through the back exit looking for his daughters shoe and I was just standing there. I went to walk past him and he didn't even notice me until I was next to him. Scared the shit out of him. He lashed out and railed me in the face. Then he was all " oh shit man, Im sorry!!! You.. you.. just scared the hell outta me." I mean you could see his "oops" I just did something stupid face on him. It was awesome!