Post Evergrey review and interview links here!

Thanx for sharing Dakster.
looks quite interesting...
the cd itself has great tunes imo.

BEST WISHES.:D
IKOZ.

" It is more commercial, because it`s more direct, a kind of basic songwriting. It`s not the music of passion, that we had on our previous records."

So why the fuck are you continuing to write shitty music.

It`s definitly not shitty music, it`s really good, but like Michael mentioned "not the music of passion" and so in this case, it`s not the Evergrey music i would give my heart for.

@ikoz: i have to thank you for reading it.

Well, i have read a few interviews from your site and one thing that pops up as very annoying for the readers and the guys thats interviewed as well, is that even when the artists has answered your question one or two times before in another question you still ask the question and the artist have to answer the question again... very clear in both the evergrey and dragonforce interview...

Yeah, I've also noticed that, but hey; It was a really good interview and great questions and answers! He gave perfect descriptions of the 'MMA' album which is awesome!:headbang:

This concert fucking kicked ass. Evergray put on one hell of a good show and helped the start of all our moshing for the evening. Nothing but pain and alcohol running through me after their performance.

Ben and I from BEC enjoyed a very interesting and informative interview with Mike up in South Burlington, VT. He talked a lot about the making of Monday Morning Apocolypse which was pretty enlightening.

Really can't wait to see a longer set from these guys now. The new songs sounded awesome live!