post here if you do not read BCO

I think that azal, frostgiant, chupe, and I are pretty much the only non-BCO people here, right? I personally have no idea what it is either, other than that it's another message board that I visited once since everyone talked about it on here so much. I was completely lost too. Somebody explain the point to me. Is there a theme underlying it all, or is it just a general purpose forum for whatever?

The Dope said:
I think that azal, frostgiant, chupe, and I are pretty much the only non-BCO people here, right? I personally have no idea what it is either, other than that it's another message board that I visited once since everyone talked about it on here so much. I was completely lost too. Somebody explain the point to me. Is there a theme underlying it all, or is it just a general purpose forum for whatever?

it used to be, and kind of still is, a punk messageboard. but it's less punk now than it used to be as far as I can tell. I'm not from the old school though.

i was posting on UM before i ever posted on BCO....um...unless once i posted something on BCO defending josh for not having super invisible laser-eyes Toby-protecting powers like months before i ever even read the board.

The one or two times I went to BCO I felt overwhelmed by the sheer number of posts that I didn't understand because of the various inside jokes and what-have-you. Also, there were too many users for me to handle.