post new threads...

metaltony

Jul 20, 2003
teesside,england
i keep getting the following message in other forums....
metaltony, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
can someone help thanx

sorry ,maybe it's too late, but I have the same problem.I've registred , activated twice(one more after reinstallation Winows), it message still get out everytime I try to post something.I REALLY NEED HELP ,Mark(PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
If God is out here , now he is administrator.I just want to talk with some people about music that I like(it's not only CoB or something else)-------------Execuse my English--I'm better in Russian:) amin................

Amusing, not sure what you say your problem is? Your account is activated and everything looks fine here. Are you getting an error, and if so, can you copy/paste it here for me?

I keep getting this message when i try to post...help...

Targetshop.dk, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Same happens for me, can you please check my account.

Actually I opened my account a year ago as I would like to write forum posts in "Progpower Europe" forum. I went there and had a lot of fun. Will be back this year and would like to, once again, try to write with my friends going there.

Thanks in advance!

Br

Håvar, Bryne, Norway